ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 2018 Has Arrived!

3 hours still no email :frowning:

no email for me neither =(

DID YOU GUYS FOLLOW THE UPGRADE DIRECTIONS POSTED ON THE FRONT PAGE?

I did.

I received my email after I followed those directions.

well… I’ve upgraded my serial… but I didn’t received any download links

Jimited & Gustavorios2: you log in to Pixologic :: My Licenses and upgrade your license. Then the 2018 download will be available there.

On a sad note, my downloaded installer won’t install. I submitted a ticket. Very sad right now.

Should I contact support?
12332.jpg

Attachments

12332.jpg

I got that too. Did you click the check box on the screen between these that listed your license to upgrade?
Missed that the first time.

followed the instructions, clicked the upgrade, clicked the box, got message saying you’ll get an email, no email and no confirmation though. No if I try again it says my email is wrong, which it isn’t, because it shows my license. So… I dunno

yes… checkbox to select the key… then upgrade… then nothing lol

I’m on the same boat
when i click the button “UPGRADE TO ZBRUSH 2018” it says “license not found.”

Glad I’m not Miller today

What checkbox? I don’t see one when i look at my license key before clicking on the upgrade button, and it takes me straight to the error page.

Yeah, same the check box page doesn’t show now either. Nothing support yet, expect they are blowing up. Let’s see which of us four gets 2018 first. My money is on me being last. I am lucky like that

Do NOT post issues in this thread. You will not get help and the post will be deleted.

First read http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?211689-Questions-amp-Troubleshooting-for-ZBrush-2018

If you don’t find an answer there, please submit a Support ticket.

Thank you.

Pgit,pgit, pgit. Dang y’all are good…

It was on July 23rd back in 2010 when DrPetter, the inventor of sculptris, announced that Pixologic will take over the development of sculptris.
The ease of this application was the reason I started with 3D sculpting. Tentacles everywhere, just by dragging :slight_smile:

Well, I stopped hoping that this will gonna happen inside zBrush anymore.
You almost made me cry.
Heck almost 8 years!
That’s when iphone 4 launched.

But implementation seems to be outstanding. All this super cool stuff now with dynamic tessellation. Can’t wait to give it a try!

Thank you.

EDIT: Did I mention that the very expensive update of 3ds max 2019 seems to be a fart in the wind against what you have done!!

Double EDIT: Are you f****ing kidding me?
This is sculptris without any sculptris problems!!
It’s a blast, a dream.

Thank you so much!

Ryan Kingslien has a video on the new zbrush 2018 features

Sorry, Matt.

Installation was a breeeeeeeeze…
Thank you so much for your all your brilliance and kindness.
Deepest congratulations to all involved.
Paleo.

Hi,

To those who might find this useful — I’ve created a composition of the most important default Preferences settings of ZBrush 2018. The image and some tips can be found here.

Regards,

Metin