ZBrushCentral

World Of Warcraft Undead Warrior

niiiiiiice

Sweet!I like the part on the neck and chest where it destroyed skin :+1: :+1:

Really dig the helmet and detailing, any updates?

Sorry for the delay on updates, I have gotten very busy lately.

roger- Thanks, I ended up adjusting the pants a bit. I will also be using alphamaps to fray the pants alot and I think that will improve the look.

GRUNDFAST-Thanks man. Time for you to post your kickass warmachine!

nellement-Thanks alot! It was alot of work to unwrap all those gutz!

Dman3d- Thank you, here is a quick WIP of the rough texture work so far.

I still have loads to do and these textures are not complete yet they are all still being worked on. I still also need to paint out some seams. This is a rendering without displacement maps. I can get them to work with displacement maps individually, but when I try to render the whole thing out together it seems to take far too long. I am using mental ray and was wondering if anyone had any tips as to how to speed up render times with displacement. I have already optimized the subdivision levels and it still takes long. I am accustomed to using final render and this is the first time I am using mental ray with any serious effort. C&C welcome of course :slight_smile:

TextureSampleFront.jpg

The texture is looking really good so far, nice work. :+1:

Amazing modeling men ¡¡¡¡ it looks so real, I wonder how you did the skin between the bones in the chest? I have the same opinion that the texture its good so far. Congratz

Sweet! Nice job so far. Looking forward to the finished work.

Oh wow, the bone is coming out sweet:+1:

Thanks guys, been working hard on this. Ok so I resolved my issues with displacement. And am geting some excellent render times now.

here is another WIP of the full body, still have alot to go and I am just fleshing out textures and shaders. Check it out. C&C welcome

TextureSampleFrontFull.jpg

Great sculpt and textures! imo the legs don’t work

nice texture! the render is done in zb?

Looking more and more cool :+1:

Thanks guys, I revisited the legs and mantel. Still have to finish the spear. Here are some render tests in preparation for my reel. Its all rendered in 3d max mental ray.

posedwip10.jpg

Attachments

posedwip9.jpg

posedwip7.jpg

Great job :slight_smile:
The neck undead to flesh transition is my favorite job.
I think that the textures still blend into each other to much.
Overall its too redish i think.
When looking at the details it looks great but when i move back in
becomes a reddish blurb if i dont focus my eyes.
I think you could rework the skin texture and build it up from
bluish purpelish tones and overlaying it with skintones.
It would maybe make the textures pop a little more aswell as giving
the undead rotten meat feel.
Really liking the bone armpieces and cloth too maybe the metal
on the shoes could need some more spec.
Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the feedback Disco Stu. I have revised the skin a bit based on your feedback. This is my latest image. Hope you guys like it. I am excited to start on my next project soon.:slight_smile:

zbcthumb1.jpg
[attach=151453]Warrior_BattleField_Small.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Warrior_BattleField_Small.jpg

Cool! The desaturated skin is looking much better. Looking forward to whatever your next project is! I’m sure it’s gonna rock :+1:

Excellent modeling and render. You did a good job based on the concept image, well done. Look forward to seeing your next project.

look amazing:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

VERY cool work! Keep rocking!
Best regards, Selwy

evil lookin m!!@ f!!!!