ZBrushCentral

World Of Warcraft Undead Warrior

Hi everyone, here is my latest work. I am a big fan of Blizzard artwork and decided to select one of their concept paintings to model from. My ultimate goal is to fully model, texture, rig and animate this character. Any comments are very appreciated. Thanks for stopping by.

This is the concept I selected.

wowa200_aGBVB52577O.jpg

Some images of the model. I still have a bit to do before I move on to the texturing aspect. I am going to be adding the insides to his chest and making it appear more torn and fleshy around the open ribcage. Comments/Crits welcome.

FrontLeftSml.jpg

Attachments

TopMidsml.jpg

RearRightsml.jpg

nice work. cant wait to see the finished tex and color work.

whoa! very nice sculpt so far!!! looking forward to see it finished! nice work. :+1:

might turn out as a nice album cover for Metal Bands! I like!:+1:

Amazing sculpt, I like how you did the frayed edges of the hole in the chest. It really looks like mummified tissue.

Thats an awesome painting you picked to sculpt from, and from what you sculpted i think youve done a good job.

amazing work!

you’ll be top row in no time! :+1:

Simply Excellent!!! I love Wow:):+1:
How long does it take to do this job?plz?

holy crap ) im staring ) clean sculpt :wink: get him done ) Luck!

Wicked!i want those fist weapon.even though in WOW its not much of a use.how can this guy wear fist weapon and holding polearm at the same time?hehe cool work man.love it.

loki_22- Thanks, I should be moving on to that next week.

wethand- Thanks, Im glad you like it :slight_smile:

Darkus719- I would love to see a cover like that on a metal band album. :smiley:

Point- Thanks alot, I plan on taking the frayed edges even further with opacity maps in max.

rouncer-Thank you rouncer, I must have spent an entire day just looking through a bunch of their concepts. They have so much cool stuff it was really hard to choose.

Keeper- Thank you very much Keeper that means alot to me and I hope it happens. :slight_smile:

Mrlours- Thank you, I would say it took me about 1 1/2- 2 weeks to get the sculpt to this point. I also unwrapped it already, but by the time Im finished texturing and rigging it will probably be about a month and a week or so.

TeckZ- Thank you, soon I will be finished with him. Im glad you like it.

Am3D- Yeah the weapons in the concept are one of the main reasons I selected this character. They are so wicked looking.:smiley:

Wow (no joke) that’s a nice piece of work man!
Just on crit though: The empty chest area looks too empty to me. On the concept there is more stuff in there as if there were dead organs or something

Keep it up! :+1:

Great work man! Love the details.
But let me crit a bit, imo there boots are too big may be, or the shape is litle bit cartoony, i wood change them.

Nice…love the sculpt very much (Saved to my fav bin :D)

Looked at the nice concept and thought it would make an awesome sculpt. Scrolled down and there it was :grimacing:

Friggin awesome work dude! :+1:

dig the detail on the chest…looks awesome;)

is it just me or i feel the legs are a little small…

would like to see it textured:D

Hi guys, just got back from Canada and it was awesome out there. Now Im ready to back into this model full speed. I am going to be adding the guts and fleshy areas of the chest cavity and the spear over the next day or two.

bohemond- Thank bohemond, I will be adding those details soon.:smiley:

CapAmerica- Thank you, I have noticed that Blizzard characters tend to have oversized feel and hands and that is part of the way Blizzard styles them. I will look into it though to make sure they are not too big.

SolidSnakexxx- Thanks man, loved you mantis man as well.

Captain Sensible-Thank you sir. Really appreciate it. Blizzard has somw awesome concept artists.

animax2005-Thank you animax, I had a friend mention that they might be a little short. Im still undecided, but I will try lengthening them a little and see what happens. :wink:

New updates:
Still working on the spear, but I finished the model. I made the legs a tad longer and completely unwrapped it. I am now in the process of porting it over to max and am going to begin texturing. I posed it in Zbrush real quick just for fun. :wink:

ZBC_THUMB1.jpg

[attach=146919]1.jpg[/attach]
[attach=146921]2.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

Very nice model! :+1:
It does look a little weird from the front wearing pants…