ZBrushCentral

Voronart's 3d-prints

Nice

Paul Marx, thank you!
Here’s my “bear hug” ring in polished brass

<iframe width=“1280” height=“720” src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/VCMi0_wpu_c?rel=0” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen

bear-hug-ring-jewelry-brass-01.jpgbear-hug-ring-jewelry-brass-04.jpgbear-hug-ring-jewelry-brass-05.jpgbear-hug-ring-jewelry-brass-06.jpg

Nice, but why don’t you put this on Etsy rather than here? This forum is not a great marketing channel. Everybody here is looking for a glory and appraisal, rather than shopping.

hi Paul Marx, thanks. I’m not trying to sell something here. just zbrash used

Right, no way you sell anything here, but it’s a nice promotion channel if you’d made a manicure.

Did I say that I want to sell something here?
just zbrush… and a little of glory

You deserve a lot of glory for your wonderdful creatures, man!

Bear Skull whistle. Zbrush sculpt >> steel 3d print. 7 cm long. Clear and loud sound​!
On the photos below: 3D printed Stainless Steel with visible print lines and rough feel.

bear-skull-whistle-steel-3d-print-01.jpgbear-skull-whistle-steel-3d-print-02.jpgbear-skull-whistle-steel-3d-print-03.jpgbear-skull-whistle-3d-printable-model-stl-01.jpg

Beautiful sculpt and print. Can you say where you had it casted?

hello SoDakZBrusher, thank you!
i use shapeways online service, “3D-prints” link in my signature below

“Since ancient times raven is a source of hidden knowledge. In Norse mythology, Huginn (from Old Norse “thought”) and Muninn (Old Norse “memory” or “mind”) are a pair of ravens that fly all over the world, Midgard, and bring information to the god Odin.”

Two Ravens Ring. Zbrush sculpt > Silver

two-ravens-ring-blackened-silver-01.jpgtwo-ravens-ring-blackened-silver-03.jpg
two-ravens-ring-silver-wip-01.jpgtwo-ravens-ring-zbrush-jewelry-3d-model-01.jpg

Attachments

two-ravens-ring-blackened-silver-01.jpg

two-ravens-ring-blackened-silver-03.jpg

two-ravens-ring-silver-wip-01.jpg

two-ravens-ring-zbrush-jewelry-3d-model-01.jpg

WOW! I love the crow ring! Beautifully done.

Awesome ring! top row!!! thanx most of all for showing some of the work flow! very inspiring!

Stunning!

Thank you colleagues!

Everyone a happy new year! :smiley:
I got this photo from the customer today. D.Trump 10cm bust in metal (brass).
The customer says:
“I just got it in today it’s a very good likeness . I’ve seen several that were a little funny a couple I might say were a little insulting. This one is very natural looking and the artist did a very good job with it. thanks”

donald-trump-portrait-bust-metal-3d-print-02.jpg
donald-trump-portrait-digital-sculpture-3d-print-01.jpg

Hi, here is recent sculpt. From Zbrush to brunze through FDM 3d printing.
Award statuette, sculpting by customer’s sketch. The photos courtesy of chikiriki.ru

bird-3d-sculpture-award-statuette-1024-01.jpg
bird-3d-sculpture-award-statuette-1024-02.jpg

Attachments

i’d just like to show it :slight_smile:
Clement from boitafab.com carved this Bison face using my digital model with his own 5-axis CNC router.
I hanged it on the wall above my work table, in the company of my other 3d printed animals. Looks good :slight_smile:
bison-face-cnc-wood-carving-01.jpg
bison-face-cnc-wood-carving-05.jpg
bison-face-cnc-wood-carving-06.jpg

Attachments

bison-face-cnc-wood-carving-01.jpg

bison-face-cnc-wood-carving-05.jpg

bison-face-cnc-wood-carving-06.jpg

Beautiful work. Where do you get your castings? How much does something like the Trump bust cost to be made? I have sculptures that I want casted but have not had any luck finding an affordable place to get them done. Keep up the great work.

@SoDakZBrusher thank you. I get metal casting from Shapeways online service.
Unfortunately casting in metal of large objects (like Trump bust above) is still too expensive for me, generally, this is a photo from the customer