ZBrushCentral

UH 60 Main Rotor

Cool job on the details, ZModeler brush is a bliss!

1 Like

Thank you @Bartholomew_Koziel. ZModeler is amazing for sure! :smiley:

Best ZBrush hard surface modeling tutorial I have spent money on. Excellent job! Hope you can do more in the future though I would understand if it took a while…you spent a lot of effort and time to put together what you have so far. I know it was not easy but the result has been very enlightening and valuable - that’s why I paid double, I would have paid more.

God bless and thank you for your service.

South Dakota ZBrusher

1 Like

Thank you @SoDakZBrusher! I really appreciate it. :smiley: I’m glad you enjoyed and found value in the tutorial. It might be awhile before I do another long tutorial, but I definitely will in the future.

1 Like

Great work! Amazing! So happy to see such great hard surface done in ZBrush. Zmoddelr is amazing!

1 Like

@brianlife Thank you! :smiley:

Inspirational work!

1 Like

@Jay_Peace Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

@Henry_Chervenka I just joined Zbrush because I found your rotor head on google. Man, this is incredible work! I’m amazed. I work on Pave Hawks and we just retired out last HH-60G. You really nailed it with this.

1 Like

Thank you @Stephen_Villanella! I appreciate that. I recently just finished modeling the interior of the HH-60G and currently rendering out a few shots. Will be posting those here shortly. I hope you will enjoy those too. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello everyone. Just wanted to swing by and share the final update for both the interior and exterior 3D Modeling on this HH 60G Pave Hawk Helicopter.

This project was extremely fun to make. It was modeled in ZBrush, cloth was done in Marvelous Designer and was rendered in V-Ray. Some of the ZBrush features used were array mesh, live boolean, ZRemesher 3.0, dynamesh, bevel arc brush, interpolate, and ZModeler.

4 Likes

I bought your helicopter rotor tutorial a while back, was really impress with how you work in zbrush. Can’t believe you finished the full Helicopter it looks so good. :star_struck:

1 Like

Oh cool! Thanks for the purchase Cristopher. Ya, it was a challenging project but it’s really rewarding to see it finally completed. :smiley: It was also pretty fun (because of the length of time for this piece) updating to different versions and experimenting with new features while on the same project.

1 Like

Fantastic, I have so much I want to say about this but I can’t find the words. Great work : )

1 Like

Thank you! @HermanCarlsson :smiley: