ZBrushCentral

The New DOWNLOAD CENTER - New Plugins as of 5/26/2009

Aah… another Mac update. TransposeMaster this time. Good to see the Mac plugins becoming available. Thanks Pix&Marcus! Keep 'em coming. :smiley:

Now to find some free time to play around with this… :confused:

Yeah! finally useful scripts :rolleyes:

Cool, thanks for these new goodies.

Downloaded the Mac version of transpose master and it doesn’t seem to work. I hit the T pose button and it made an intermediate mesh, but the subtools don’t move with the base mesh. Its not truly a single mesh. Also the tutorial movies won’t play. I keep getting an error message when I try to download them.

Roadie,
We’re looking into the problem with the video, thank you.

On using the TPose mesh: you will need to mask areas so as to use Transpose effectively. The best way to do this is to use Lasso masking.

What I use most is the change draw size.
For this I use the front button on my stylus/pen with my right hand.
My left hand is busy constantly with the lower left side of the keyboard - shift to smooth, alt to subtracting material vs adding, control to mask, etc.

My left wrist is firmly planted to keep my fingers accurate. The ‘s’ key is too far for my own index finger to reach to change the draw size. I’ll keep using the front button of my pen.

Just my two cents.

Works like a charm! Thanks a million!

is it just me … or are all the download links broken… transpose master broken and the first 2 human models were broken but I was able to download the human body models by removing the 01 in the first part of the url…

Just in case anyone else thinks they’re going crazy, it’s not just you; I am also unable to download any of the Mac links; neither the 3.12 documentation, nor the Transpose Master or other currently “available” plugins.
Looking forward to them though!
Is there another download link somewhere?
Thanks!

i am also finding all of the links not working.

Some work was being done server-side. Everything is back up now. Thanks!

Thanks, the links all worked for me this time. Can’t wait to use Transpose Master!

SubTool Master for Mac has now been added. You can read more about it here.

DownloadCenterIcon3.jpg

And there was much yayness! :smiley:

Thanks for the Xmas present Pixologic! Good to finally have SubToolMaster. :smiley:

Great Thanks, that’s an important one! Glad to see things are still moving.

Will there be a ZMapper for the Mac?

I was really missing subtool master. Thanks so much!

I am having trouble getting any plugins to work in ZBrush on my Mac at all! :cry:
I unzipped SubTool Master to my ZStartup/Zplugs folder but I don’t even get the Sub Tool Master menu item to show up in the Zplugin tab. I tried the same for Transpose master but got nothing. I must be doing something wrong. Could someone help me out?

Praxxis

You may be putting the whole folder into your plugins (Zstartup/Zplugs) folder. Be sure to be just the contents of the folder with the .zsc file into your Zplugs folder. The .zsc must not be enclosed by another folder but be in the Zplugs folder. Many of the plugins also have a xxxxData folder–this needs to be in the Zplugs folder as well and should not be enclosed inside another folder.

HTH,
-K