ZBrushCentral

Teria's stuff

Hi everybody,

I am currently working on a horse. It’s not finished yet but I thought I’d show it here. Hope you like it.

I’m planning to clean the mesh later so the horse can be rigged and animated in Blender.

Attachments

Pferd.jpg

Your horse is coming along nicely Teria!

looks like a great start. Very clean, and good form.

Thats a fine looking horse looks near perfect.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

looking great!

Aaand it’s finished. I had some painting problems cause the paint brush works quite erratically - I have no idea why it does that or how to work around it. It seems to have to do with the wireframe but I don’t want to subdivide ad infinitum just to have evenly spaced tris.

Attachments

Pferd_Falbe.jpg

Adding a man. Done without reference, so the proportions suck a bit.

Attachments

Man01.jpg

Man02.jpg

This is the female main char from a novel I’m writing. In fact, I should be writing instead of sculpting… but it’s so addictive!!!

Attachments

angawatchingthestars001.jpg

Anga004.jpg

The horse looks great with the texturing, Teria, and the female is coming up very nice too :slight_smile:
And oh how come I know about Sculptris and addictive…lol

And here she’s finished. Mostly. Again, done without references. If anyone has any corrections, I’d be happy to hear them.

Attachments

Anga005.jpg

angawatchingthestars.jpg

A mask. Painting is fun. :smiley:

Attachments

Maske.jpg

coll the completed lady, Teria, and the mask look very nice too, a fine material you chose.

your sculpts are looking great… keep it up :slight_smile:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I love painting… I have this as my new desktop now. :smiley: I know it’s a bit (very very very) dark but I hope you can still see it.

Attachments

Dark.jpg

I can barely see it, could you brighten it a bit just for show?

Hm, I tried but the effect got ruined. I’ll show the working file without the colouring, ok? :slight_smile:

Attachments

hell.jpg

Nice face, i just noticed the womans face too which is well done. good work, though the camera angle in this pic is a bit odd.

i hope my suggestion didn’t make you mess up your work! :o

Don’t worry, I usually have 10+ different versions of my works. :smiley:

About the angle: I wanted to play with shadows and black paint instead of showing the full face.

Glad you like the woman, too! :slight_smile: