ZBrushCentral

Stalemate

Holy mother of God!!! This is sooo amazing! Congrats on the well deserved top row!

Awesome work :smiley: love it

Jaw dropping! That is so good, thanks for sharing. How on long did this take?

Dan

really great work

great work mate, crazy effort to put this scene together with that level of details :+1:

how much time did you spend on this project ?

Why she still reads the newspaper ?:slight_smile: Great work!

You are insane dude!! Awesome!

Incredible details!!! I found the Craig Mullins concept. Yopu reproduced it very well. I love the swat team guy hair!

Ohh man, this it’s amazing. The sculpting, texturing and everything, but the composition of the scene is very powerful because you can see throught this image the whole drama and the world where thiese characters live.:+1:

The violence of the gun man, the girl/whore who doesn’t matter the situation around her, and she finds more interesting the superfitial magazine on her hands. Also the guy no less apatic, just more curious. And the little girl who is more inocent and she cares for the injured man, all great!

Kudos! Terrific interpretation of Craig Mullen’s concept. Truly technically awesome achievement! But what I’m struck by is the wit that you added to the piece. The money blown around by the car’s ventilation system and the expressions of the bystanders actually adds more to Mullin’s concept. KUDOS!!! A well deserved top row!
Cheers!

I love the humor you injected into the piece! That girl’s just sitting there reading a magazine like this happens every other day! Let me guess; she’s from New York. :lol:

A worthy addition to Top Row. Congrats!

Omg! Awesome render!!

Looks so good!:smiley:

wish your back to Chengdu and teach us how did you do this amazing things!

Hi,Liang.
Can you share much more screenshots about MARI\Arnold or zbrush sculpt?

Thanks!

Amazing~Congratulations! I think throught the works you are achieved what you want! Sweat and Effort make success. You are my example~my Uncle.:+1:

wow

Unbelievable! Awesome work… Speechless! :grimacing:

This is amazing. Outstanding work man,

Insane! full of emotion and technically outstanding, congrats for such f&ng beautiful work :slight_smile:

The details are just so spectacular!