ZBrushCentral

Seeker 2

Some updates on my model.
Thanks

2 Likes

She’s coming along in spectacular fashion. Huge changes since you started. Looking really good!

1 Like

Thanks Aurick, I’ll keep trucking in my spare time :+1:

Updates again…

1 Like

Hi, Made this in zbrush and rendered in keyshot. Finding how to make the skin work close up in keyshot. (No bump or disp map) Tex map via Uv’s and white spec map on top of translucent mat/poly paint.Hdri & 1 pin. Cheers :+1:

Okay! now I have to get Keyshot 10 :grin: animation is cool :+1:t5: and nice work on the eyelashes.

1 Like

Thanks , yes keyshot can be used effectively with not too much of a learning curve :+1:

Looking good @calum5ZB :+1: Keep rocking!
Jaime

1 Like

Thanks mate :+1:

More updates and zbrush prop making etc- thanks for passing!

2 Likes

Thank you for the new update. She continues to evolve in spectacular fashion.

1 Like

Thankyou for the kind remark! Just making her a baby monkey at the moment - along with the rest of her:)

Here’s the baby Monkey I made today and some stages for anyone as to how I made it. Probably not the best method but it works for me. Any tips appreciated.
Thanks.

1 Like

image image

1 Like

Great updates!! There’s always soul in your character’s eyes - even in the monkey’s dark ones :sunglasses: :+1: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:!!

1 Like

Geert is 100% right :clap: this thread is awesome with all of these updates!!!
Jaime

1 Like

Thanks buddy, I just keep making things with zbrush. It’s an addiction lol. Hope your well :+1:

Thanks again Jaime,
Appreciate you looking in :+1:

1 Like

image image

1 Like

1 Like