ZBrushCentral

Scythe's Anatomy

The dynamism you convey is wonderful.

Thanks Boozy.

today was faun day so here for some detailling on that guy

shot8.jpg

Attachments

shot8.jpg

today work and final part of the betrayal. That was a fun exercice, full of mistakes but fun nonetheless. Emotions are quite hard to portray

day46zb.jpg
day462.jpg

first one bigger res : http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af2/Scythe_SSH/day46_zps3472c808.jpg

Attachments

day46zb.jpg

day462.jpg

annnd hink i’ll call it done for the highpoly. Onto the lowres !

shot99.jpg

Attachments

shot99.jpg

so, so tired

day47ZB.jpg

Attachments

day47ZB.jpg

Days 44-46 an 47 are fantastic!
Are you starting from scratch each time or are you using a base mesh. If yes, can you show it? (just curious!)

Hey Totyo, thanks a lot for the kind words !

yes i am using a basic basemesh, with most of my polygroup already made. This is so i can get much more time focusing on anatomy and less time on prepping it. Its proportions are off and I usually start with the head, and scale everything according to it (i think the base is around 6.8 to 7 heads).

base.jpg

Decided to blow some steam off today…

Attachments

base.jpg

Thank you for showing your basemesh. I should spend some time creating mine and avoiding restarting from scratch like I’m always do… :slight_smile:

I redo a basemesh every once in a while. But i like the imperfections on that one, because it keeps me on my toe regarding landmarks and proportions.

Anyway, really slow friday and i wanted to try something different. I just love Barbucci’s style. I might go and do a full figure sometime soon. His style is so hard to capture though

day49.jpg

day492.jpg

Attachments

day49.jpg

wow, it’s already the 50th one…

day50.jpg

Attachments

day50.jpg

awesome design you did … I hope someday to do something. congratulation

Love your works man.

thanks a lot guys ! Atm im just trying lots of various style while still applying anatomy to them. Sometimes i just keeps forgetting where to focus.

long time no see for this dude, finished the low/uv/bake of the normal/ao with little to no ****ups. that’s encouraging.

shot13.jpg

Attachments

shot13.jpg

Man, 5 am webinars are killing my fridays. anyway i deviated form my purpose and tried myself at some Fightpunch goodness. I love that guy style

day51.jpg

Attachments

day51.jpg

First pass at polypainting that guy

shot14.jpg

Attachments

shot14.jpg

Hello there, long time no see. I’ve been away overseas so I don’t get to work much these past 2 weeks. I’ve hacked away on my dude and here’s some screenie

shot18.jpg

Attachments

shot18.jpg

callin’ this guy done, moving to some other projects

final.jpg

final2.jpg

final3.jpg

Attachments

final.jpg

final2.jpg

final3.jpg

slowly getting back to the dailies after being away from zbrush for too long

day53.jpg

Attachments

day53.jpg

1 Like

That looks great. I’m not sure if i can criticize, but check how Achilles tendon connects to calcaneus. Now this area looks too rounded.
cymwaoln.jpg

thanks a lot, now that you’re pointing it out, you’re quite right ! will have to be extra careful around the ankles next time

day54.jpg

Attachments

day54.jpg