ZBrushCentral

RootMan, The Journey begins...

most importantly …how much $$$$:)

I think they cost about 50 bucks in resin prints. Are you going to physically smooth it? I heard that the higher the poly count in resin prints the smoother the surface. I wonder if they can handle millions of polys in the program.

Yeah, it costs around 60 € just the resin and with the cost of all the person who work on it, around 150€…
Can’t give U the name of the company, I can’t remember. But it is a company which sells 3D printer. They just gave us this 3D print to try to sell to us the machine.
Not done cause the printer costs 60 000 € !

If the model isn’t really smooth, this is just because they didn’t smooth the faces in the softxare which prints…

you should detail that with a tool and do a pewter casting of it. pewter is cool cause you can melt it on an iron skillit on your stove and it will stay liquid for a long time. just look up some casting instructions and stuff, that would pwn… I made one of one of my fish wen he died

awesome! nice size too you got printed out. i was thinking of doing that with one of my models! must be cool to have it there physically!

Well I know it doesn’t smooth it. but you can sand the faceted surface. :smiley: I’m going to print an anatomical study I’m doing. :slight_smile:

really awesome, damn man :eek:

i have a quastion for you how did you make those roots
because they follow the old body perfect

Thanks !

I used “Make live” option in Maya which helps me to snap the points of curve that I created. Then some circle was extruded along these curves…

This is stunning work, made all the more interesting by your pics of the 3D printout! I had no idea this was available outside of producing industrial prototypes.
That aside, your modeling is top notch mate :wink: