Attachments

Chat_Katana_03.jpg

Chat_Katana_04.jpg

Next cat!
This is the psychopath of the band ^^

Chat_Faux_02.jpgChat_Faux_03.jpg

Attachments

Chat_Faux_02.jpg

man these works are fantastic.can’t wait to see the final image.I’m so excited.:smiley:

Next!

Attachments

Another cat

Chat_Mitrailleuse_03.jpg

Attachments

Chat_Mitrailleuse_03.jpg

Hop! The last cat of the gang!

Chat_Accroupi_02.jpg

Attachments

Chat_Accroupi_02.jpg

Small step!
The decor is almost done

Mafia_Cats_02_bis.jpg
elements_01.jpg
elements_02.jpg
Moulures.jpg
Moulure_Plafond_A_03.jpg
Moulure_Plafond_B_03.jpg

Attachments

Mafia_Cats_02_bis.jpg

elements_01.jpg

elements_02.jpg

Moulures.jpg

Moulure_Plafond_A_03.jpg

Moulure_Plafond_B_03.jpg

Small update

tapis_02.jpg

Attachments

tapis_02.jpg

Great progress. I love the detail your putting into the texturing and architecture accents. I’m a a huge fan of that clay render! That floor and throw rug are looking amazing. My only critique for the floor would be if your going for an old abandoned house feel, maybe model some floor boards bent up and slightly down. No piece of wood is ever straight.
Amazing job on the clothes for the cat character. The texture to uv distribution is looking so even and clean.
How did you do the floral details on the chair, ceiling and fireplace. I did them as alphas or integrated them into the polyflow into the main object itself on my demo reel pieces:+1:.
Mesh insert brushes? Keep up the sick work!!!:smiley:

Post often, reply. Help others and give back to the community, this is how zbrushcentral will stay alive.
http://micahmyerov.com/portfolio/ - Portfolio
https://vimeo.com/103362994 - Demo Reel 2014

Thank you so much! The boards of the soil are already slightly bent but I Accenter account for some when I finish the placement of elements ;). The floor haussmaniens apartments are quite durable.
For moldings on the ceiling and on the chair, no alpha, just the sculpt with symetry.
The picture is almost complete! Last effort!

WHAT? What did you say? You’ve finished your picture ?! YEEES!
Finally finished! After rendering time that I had ever seen for a picture …
So this is finally completed picture, having started there almost three months … !!

PS: the image being 20mo, sorry for compression …

RichardTatessian_MafiaCats_FINAL.jpg

Attachments

RichardTatessian_MafiaCats_FINAL.jpg

Excellent work gouloumana.
can be a little more work on clothes…

Belle progression . :+1:

Merci! Oui tu as raison, les vêtements pourraient être plus travaillés mais bon… Je commencais à en avoir marre :p, puis c’est fondu dans la masse, il y a déjà beaucoup de choses à voir dans cette image ;).

Some focus:
RichardTatessian_MafiaCats_FINAL_Focus02.jpgRichardTatessian_MafiaCats_FINAL_Focus01.jpgRichardTatessian_MafiaCats_FINAL_Focus03.jpgRichardTatessian_MafiaCats_FINAL_Focus04.jpgRichardTatessian_MafiaCats_FINAL_Focus05.jpgRichardTatessian_MafiaCats_FINAL_Focus06.jpg

Attachments

RichardTatessian_MafiaCats_FINAL_Focus02.jpg

RichardTatessian_MafiaCats_FINAL_Focus01.jpg

RichardTatessian_MafiaCats_FINAL_Focus03.jpg

RichardTatessian_MafiaCats_FINAL_Focus04.jpg

RichardTatessian_MafiaCats_FINAL_Focus05.jpg

RichardTatessian_MafiaCats_FINAL_Focus06.jpg

This is one hell of a work.love their personalities.keep up the great works.;);):wink:

Amazing progress and work. This should be top row in my opinion

Haha thank you very much !!
Me too, I would like to be in the top row :p, that would be great! But apart Diablo and you, my posts are not interested a lot of people on this forum…
But that’s okay! I will continue! Yeahhh!

Don’t worry man.I’m pretty sure one of these days your works hit the top row. GOOD LUCK & Keep it up.:wink:

New WIP,
redisign of Barret Wallace, Final Fantasy 7

Barret_18.jpgBarret_19.jpgBarret_20.jpgEcusson_ZB.jpgPantalon_ZB.jpgJambiere_ZB.jpg

Attachments

Barret_18.jpg

Barret_19.jpg

Barret_20.jpg

Ecusson_ZB.jpg

Pantalon_ZB.jpg

Jambiere_ZB.jpg

Hey man,how you doin’?been a while since your last post.looks great so far.waiting for the final result.;):wink:

Some test of materials, sets, lighting, framing for my Barret FF7 redisign
Barret_23.jpgBarret_21.jpgBarret_22.jpgFalaise_01.jpg

Attachments

Barret_22.jpg

Falaise_01.jpg