ZBrushCentral

Recent Work Collection

Beautifull work!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

And this isn’t a 3D scan? Amazing work.

Nice work! You did this eyes very sensual - congratulations :slight_smile:

It was worth every hand-placed hair! Stunning!

Absolutely Brilliant! Wonderful! Great! You’ve tamed the “Fibermesh”!

Amazing work!! The eyes are CAPTIVATING!!! :+1:

SUPER awesome! Love seeing your work man

how did u modify the eye/lacrimal matcap? plz do tell :):lol:

Epic:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Very good man.

Very nice sculpt.

I agree with the notion of using a single mesh for all those eye elements (at least the outer shell of them). I’ve been planning to try a similar approach, but I must offer one critique - I think the “lower eyelid gloss” is too clumpy looking and should transition more smoothly into the eyelid. Having said that, it is true that I am seeing this with a zbrush material rather than a proper liquid material rendered in Vray or something. Perhaps it would like fine then. Incidentally, though we don’t see it nearly as much, I have observed the same effect of liquid spanning between eyeball and upper-eyelid. It might be worth sculpting that too.

Always inspirational and on edge Grassetti 
 reference folder activated.

Very inspirational works and very detailed. As a fan of the walking dead, I love your sculpts of those characters.

How did you detailed that skin? what alphas or brushes did you used?

A beautiful face! Any thoughts of rendering out in something like keyshot or vray? It’s a killer in the Zbrush renderer at any rate.

I am also curious to see some process work, especially on the hair. It’s very well done and I love the expression.

No words for this
awesome.

Absolutely stunning work man. I wanted to ask if you use HD Geometry to get that super detail and if not what your high poly count range is.

Keep up this insane art man!

insane :)
 can i ask how long did you worked on her?
and what ref do you used ? would be nice to see your reference pictures

thanks

Awesome as always Grassetti, seen this earlier on another site. Just another level!!!

Man great work. You guys are making this newbie ZBrush feel bad, LOL. Joking, just gives me more inspiration. Keep rocking!