ZBrushCentral

portrait attempt

thanks for the replies, here is a bit more of info and some zbrush screenshots of the model with and without texture, and also the wireframe,
that is the lowest level which was done entirely in maya and zbrush was used for detailing it…
Texture was done using mudbox, projecting photos and doing lots of paint over straight in mudbox…
the final render was done in 3dsmax + vray.hope you guys enjoy it.

abuelaco_screenshot_03.jpg

always a pleasure to see your work…beautiful sculpt none the less:+1:

Man that piece is realistic :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Awesome !!!
Only an artist could produce something that perfect , and still not be satisfied with it .
Then again if you ever stop trying to improve its time to Quit .:wink:

Sir…this is outstanding!

metamesh, shame on you for posting a photograph and saying it’s a ZBrush sculpt! :lol: Just kidding.
What a stunning piece. I love your comment about not being happy with it. That just goes to show how awesome you are.

very well done. good structure under the detail.

Amazing job! :+1:

very nice work.

Beautiful work,
Bravo, metamesh!!!

Great WORK!!

Amazing job dude!!! :smiley: allways on top!! i love the SSS shader and colors! congratulations!:stuck_out_tongue:

thanks guys for the comments, appreciated!

Awesome… The last post with the texture looks very nice!

This portrait is AMAZING, I assume it would be on the top row as soon as I laid eyes upon it! And yet this has not happened… Did I miss something, because this one definitely deserves recognition.

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

TOP ROW!

hey thanks for the reply! really appreciated!