ZBrushCentral

Pikachu Loves Money (NFT)

1 2 3

13 Likes

Nice concept, i like the render of the fur.

Congratulations!

Crypto-nerd Pikachu? That’s an easy like :slight_smile: Well done @GalYosef!

Self portrait? Nicely done :clap:

Hahaha this is great (love that supreme hat) - I hope you get a lot of buyers!

Of course everyone loves money. No matter who you ask, they will answer yes. The main thing is to use them correctly, push them in the right direction, so that, let’s say, the business flourished. I sometimes take loans and I invest them in business development. I also read about the auto repair financing guide, you can also read the article on FitMyMoney if anyone is interested. Written just about the area in which I work. Naturally, I am interested and I study it with enthusiasm. Without promotion, nothing will just happen in your life. And everyone should understand this.

Everyone loves money, of course. Everyone will say yes if you ask them. The most important thing is to use them properly, to steer them in the appropriate direction, so that, instance, the business thrives. I occasionally take out loans and use them to expand my business. I also read about the auto repair finance guidance; if anyone is interested, you may read the post on Easyqualifymoney. Written specifically regarding the field in which I work. Naturally, it piques my attention, and I study it with zeal. Nothing will happen in your life unless you get promoted. Everyone should be aware of this.