ZBrushCentral

Oscar Trejo's Art dump

This started as one of my daily sketches but at the end decided to make a better render and sculpt more details while still being realtive quick with the sculpture
oscar-trejo-snoke-black.jpg
Original sketch:
oscar-trejo-daily-nov.jpg
GIF of the sculpture process

Attachments

oscar-trejo-snoke-black.jpg

oscar-trejo-daily-nov.jpg

Hey Guys!! Last thursday I did my first stream in the pixologic channel it was in spanish but next thursday I will be doing one in english
I had a lot of fun doing this creature, people in the chat gave me some animals (Dragon, Deer, Salmon, Mojarra) and I mixed it together into one creature.
I will take this sculpt a little further and create another render with it :slight_smile:
Thanks to the pixologic team for this opportunity
dragon1b.jpg
if you want to see the stream its in the pixologic channel, again its in spanish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7THrySknvM

Attachments

dragon1b.jpg

I did this a couple of months ago but never shared it here:

Butler robot known as “Party Pooper” thanks that it was usually used as cleaning droid in after parties, it was very popular model in the mid 2020’s thanks to the emoji communication system.
This was one of my old daily sketches that I decided to finish

oscar-trejo-poop-bot.jpg
Original sketch sculpture
oscar-trejo-oscar-trejo-daily39.jpg

Attachments

oscar-trejo-poop-bot.jpg

oscar-trejo-oscar-trejo-daily39.jpg

These are great Oscar; looking forward to more of your ZBrushLive Streams! Thanks for sharing!

-Joseph

@Piggyson - Hey Thanks a lot Joseph and thanks for the opportunity to share my work on the channel :slight_smile:

This is what I did in the stream yesterday in the Pixologic Twitch Channel.
This stream was mainly in spanish but the idea was that I mix different creatures and animals into one , based on suggestions on the chat

This is a mixture of Merman, Crustacean, Shrimp and Dog

Attachments

Hey guys this is what I did in my stream last week a little red riding hood
oscar-trejo-caperucita-2.jpg
oscar-trejo-caperucita-1.jpg

Attachments

oscar-trejo-caperucita-2.jpg

oscar-trejo-caperucita-1.jpg

Hi guys I made this sculpture last thursday in my stream and I painted over it to make more interesting the idea was to mix different things into a character (lovecraft,tentacle,hardsurface, spacejockey, alien and jack from nightmare before christmas XD)

Lovecraft pilot2.jpg
This is the sculpture I did in the stream
Lovecraftian_pilot.jpg
And the streaming of the process (Spanish)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SggK_m8cTU

Attachments

Lovecraft pilot2.jpg

Lovecraftian_pilot.jpg

Excellente!!!

AbbY-Art Gracias bro :slight_smile:

Last week I sculpted this character in my stream and decided to make a proper render and tried to tell a little of his backstory. I tried to create something with suggestions in the chat of the stream so thanks to everyone who came by :slight_smile:

Here is the saved stream
https://youtu.be/64x-_M67YVg

space ape2.jpg
ape_space.jpg

Attachments

space ape2.jpg

ape_space.jpg

Hi I made this redesign of the baby demogorgon from the Stranger Things as part of the Aaron Sims company Fan Art Contest.
I wanted to do something that would be a little cute but dangerous / creepy.
oscar-trejo-baby2.jpg
oscar-trejo-baby1b.jpg

Attachments

oscar-trejo-baby2.jpg

oscar-trejo-baby1b.jpg

Excellent work Oscar!! you really did a great redesign dude!!

AbbY-Art Oh thanks bro it was really fun working on the baby demogorgon, Im glad you liked it my friend :slight_smile:

I was honored to be among so many artists that I admire in the bata, As part of of the pieces I did I wanted to experiment using Sculptris pro with a scanned mesh which was something super useful for cleaning 3d Data.
The original skull can be downloaded for free in
http://phenome10k.org/
The jaw and neck were also done with sculptris pro (for those parts I took some artistic liberties)

This is the raw scan data

And after using sculptris pro to clean and add details without subdividing

Also using sculptris to add the rest of the bones

Attachments

7.jpg

Attachments

7.jpg