ZBrushCentral

New Plugins for Your Holiday (Update on Page 3)

Photoshop plugin dont work for me, i mean, the plugin works in zb but script dont open PS. I searched for .jsx files but i dont have any on my hd

create one txt rename it .jsx right click on it for setup open with always photoshop

I’m on a Mac with OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) and experience the same JSX script loading into After Effects. The Open With and default to Photoshop CC worked. A word of caution. If you clear Layer Cache, You have to find Open With and defualt to Photoshop CC again because the old file was deleted and the open with seems is working with only one file at this time.

But I’m experiencing other problems with some of the passes. I’m getting an error message saying “This image has not been generated. Please execute the Best Preview Render and try again.” Seems to happen with AO, SSS, Albedo, (and subsequently Shadow).
Still, this is going to be good for me sharing work with clients and friends and is better than what I had. The passes are actually there in the passes folder, and just have to be manually added.

Nice have to test it :smiley: like the Photoshop Plug in.

Thank You !

A nice way of saying NO4R84U

Nice to see the scale plugin for sure.

Alas my photoshop is too old. Would be nice if Adobe still offered upgrades so I could have a more recent out of date version. Definitely not going along with rental plans unless they’re Rent-To-Own like Substance.

hope to see a version for Affinity Photo one day in the future too please :slight_smile:

Thanks, just found Scale Master and looking forward to using it.

Love this!

Imported a scan today to test it out.

When trying to generate a 1 unit helper I get a NOTE: pop up telling me that ‘Subdividing the current mesh with polygons count larger that specified in PREFERENCES:MEM…’ Yadda yadda…

and then I get a 1 unit helper that is a 1 unit version of my model and NOT a cube helper.

Is this correct functionality?

Thanks!

I tried new Photoshop Plugin, and noticed there seems to be some bugs.

Workaround

1. Replace “Background” strings with “背景” in generated jsx file.
    (If you are using your computer with Japanese language setting.)
    The jsx file will be found at ‘/Applications/ZBrushOSX\ 4R7/ZStartup/ZPlugs64/ZBrushToPhotoshop_4R7/Passes’

2. Run the jsx file by Extend script toolkit.
    (If PhotoshopCC won’t automatically start by opening jsx files)

The default photoshop layer name is not always ‘Background’.
It depends on you language setting of your computer. This makes script error.

Although I need to do that, generated psd file is so great.
Thank you for big presents for Christmas.

I tried ZBrushToPhotoshop plugin. Very usefull.
Yes, PhotoshopCC won’t automatically start by opening jsx files. But I do it manually. (Win 7, Ps CC 2017 v18.0.1 (x64) )
Thanks anyway.

Brilliant. Thanks for these. Very useful.

Great for the zbrush to photoshop plugin , but you should have a look at that :
( youtube video do not exists anymore -edited )

The [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ZBrush to Photoshop CC and Scale Master plugins have been updated with some bug fixes. You can get the new versions from the Download Center.

ZBrush to Photoshop CC:

• Fixed localization background layer issue with the generated .JSX files.
  • Added SSS pass warnings involving legacy lighting files.
  • Fixed crash relating to the Light palette in OS X.
(Additional FAQ items have also been added to the Readme file.)

Scale Master:

• Fixed polygon limit warning when dealing with max subdivided models.

Very helpful plugin!
Thank you=)