ZBrushCentral

my work

Hello, this is my latest bust. hope you guys like it…

And this is an update on my WIP soldier.

![BRP.jpg|809x912](upload://lE77Gie5A0Af3mRb2m0mrKDZUo7.jpeg)![Grey model_resize.jpg|1100x1406](upload://1MtrfPGCwNMUQQeOrqPgaH8hYeS.jpeg)![New.jpg|1100x878](upload://ffePGEGwk3LNlOUv6oU17fzbVb2.jpeg)![ZGrab10.jpg|1100x878](upload://l2i2hAkNHtlo7YGTYuebWO5e74y.jpeg)![AParat_spate.jpg|1100x894](upload://9YOZ0r4yxQNL48XUBX86cdMxOtq.jpeg)

Attachments

1 Like

cool stuff:+1:

Sweet work you got here! Keep it up! and put some texture on those babies :stuck_out_tongue:

I love the model of the hairless rat guy, but the color render does nothing for me. That’s the case with a lot of stuff on ZBrush Central though. I see a lot of cool models but then the final render is no where close to the model’s detail. It seems a lot of people go outside of ZBrush to render their images. Doesn’t ZBrush have a good rendering engine? If not, why?

Awesome!

Like it! :smiley:

One thing you could perhaps look at, is the knuckles, seems to me that a guy in that good physical shape should have some knuckles showing in he´s hands. Perhaps even some veins. Not totally sure that is what is lacking, but there is something going on there that could be more defined.

OR it could be that the lenght of the fingers are a bit off! :smiley: (hands are hard to do…)

Otherwise is wicked nice.

did a little repaint with the hand :slight_smile:

Please feel free to disregard if you were working on that area
(is WIP afterall :wink: )

![ZGrab10.jpg|712x474](upload://AeIgRNmiyusRSNljJRiBhkmROcy.jpeg)

Hello, thanks for the observation, indeed these is a WIP and i wase foucusing on the SI-FI parts, maybe is time to work on the handes too and on the body.
Thanks, oance again for the observation. very much appreciated !!!

Very Nice!

Honestly though, I looked at the earlier one you had of the hand and it looks more defined, maybe you got something fishy happen to the mesh? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice work like the full character comp

Hello! Thanks for the support, I’ll try to finish the character as soon as possible and i will correct the anatomy problems. In the meantime here is a quick sketch i did yesterday.

![sad.jpg|735x878](upload://3rbUd8x1xnjjhl1t7PknQZONKIx.jpeg)![Prez.jpg|1100x894](upload://ry0sG2BwtLA3GOwJHebMn6EaCvE.jpeg)

Attachments

Prez.jpg

An Update on the full Characater, and a small WIP on a new oane, “The Rat” :stuck_out_tongue:
Hope you enjoy ! :slight_smile:

“The Rat”

![Prez_3_resize.JPG|1100x739](upload://zqGgOIdTiuNmPVyI0MHQWnec24U.jpeg)![Prez_1_resize.JPG|1100x739](upload://gHi6XqRmCX6a4pn2mMK0PLOmnx7.jpeg)![Prez_2_resize.JPG|1100x739](upload://j20oXKKZVLvSz7x31baN7lezcAL.jpeg)![Shobolan_resize.jpg|1100x739](upload://jzXuUV6aGKTLygQcByQTLCN8syq.jpeg)![Picior_resize.jpg|1100x700](upload://oY3GLkRZINQKfgYpM3vclbNRAau.jpeg)

Attachments

Prez_3_resize.JPG

Prez_1_resize.JPG

Prez_2_resize.JPG

Shobolan_resize.jpg

Picior_resize.jpg

1 Like

great work,
i really like “The rat”
a paperclip-razorblade , what a great idea! :smiley:

the rat looks like he could cause alot of DAMAGE…
Great stuff:D

cool work :+1: :+1:
love the rat :smiley:

That rat looks like a BAMF. Great sculpts in this thread.

very visionary art^^ gg man love u works!

Hi tudorfat ,i saw some of ur work on visual art but here u hawe mutch more .Nice sculpts and the rat is realy cool locking.Keep up the good work.

Thank you all for the comments!! I’l post an update on “The Rat” ass soon ase i can. In the mean time here is a head that I did a while back.

Thanks again ! :slight_smile:Final.JPG

Some very nice sculpting and original designs in there. Great work!