ZBrushCentral

My very first ZBrush piece: Fantasy Sleigh...

Thanks Gary, I will try to keep on feeding this thread with original stuff !.. I hope it will inspire you !.. :slight_smile:

Haha I love it! This is looking so cool so far, I really look forward to seeing it all come together :slight_smile:

I haven’t had the time to noodle with ZBrush recently, because I started working full-time as a Concept Artist on a 3D feature film: “Ballerina” (coproduction France-Canada)…
But since I’m waiting for the director to give me my next set design to develop, I decided to go back to ZBrush and do some more stuff for my nordic warrior character… So I sculpted a flask to put his vodka, LOL… I wanted a very rustic look, so I didn’t bother much with the details… I’m pretty much done with the accessories, so I will be working on the warrior himself the next time…

gourde-1.jpg
gourde-2.jpg

Very careful & clean works:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I finally took the time to complete the Nordic Warrior that goes with the Fantasy Sleigh… I’ve been very busy this year cranking out storyboards for animated series on my Cintiq, so I haven’t had the chance to play with ZBrush too much… But here it is at last!..

At first, I wanted to sculpt the beard traditionally, but finally, I decided to give a try with FiberMesh… The result is so-so, but it will only get better with practice… I definitely don’t know how to use the grooming brushes properly…

I now need to sculpt the Evil Reindeers to attach to the sleigh… That’s a nice challenge!.. I will give it a try at posing them this time, so they don’t look too stiff and symmetrical…

W-1.jpgW-2.jpgW-3.jpgW-4.jpgW-5.jpgW-6.jpg

Three more…
W-7.jpgW-8.jpgW-9.jpg