ZBrushCentral

My Sculptris's works

Hi, I’m Tazn.
studying 3DCG in Japan since last year!
I mainly using program is Maya,Zbrush and Photoshop.

These are work on Sculptris. I think Sculptris is pretty cool tool. It can feel fun to make more than Zbrush. I hope you like!!

and please check my website

![cre.jpg|1200x518](upload://fevMHzLh3CDT4MHXpUL7CmTkjdj.jpeg)]![hwl.jpg|800x627](upload://dDVo137OVggVb8eHGoUeF7O5wUj.jpeg)[](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%27205782%27,%27hwl.jpg%27,1,0%29)

Attachments

demo.jpg

gri.jpg

excellent work. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

This is awesome work man. It only shows that it’s not the tool one uses, but the artist himself. Nice work this one and others you have shown so far.
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I agree! and awesome work! very inspiring :+1:

Holy sh*t, lol, that first creature is disturbingly funny. Very nice Grinch, too. (Jim Carrey?) Some very impressive work, I must say. I’m looking forward to seeing more of your Sculptris work.

:cool:

Absolutely beautiful! You are one heck of a talent, Tazn! :grimacing:
ROCK ON! :sunglasses: :+1:

Check his website. There are more stuffs and the demo reel… you said you are 19 ? Damn… Keep it rolling m8!

killer sculpts man. i have to try sculptris myself

the grinch is amazing, cool works friend

yea all nice but Im digging that grinch!

Hi everyone!!

F i L>>>Thank you so much!!!

CGicore>>>Thank you man!
and thank you for introduces my website!!!

SonKim>>>
Thanks!!!Sculptris is great tool!!

-h2o->>>
thank you for your reply!
ya,it performed by Jim Carrey.

Taron>>>Thank you very much!!!
I’m so glad!!!

Demilich>>>thanks! you should try it! its so fun!

frebel>>>thank you!!
I love grinch!

zombie farm>>> Thank you so much!!

I am very honored for my last post to get the comment.
Thank you so much all guys!!

and here is my new work!!!
I made something kind a creature
and it made in two hours!!
I hope you like it!!

comp2.jpg

Ah! man that’s awesome! you got some real sculptris skillz. I really hope you paint and detail this one!!

I like his chin :wink: ;)… and his chest… and his throat, lol. Hidden faces are my favorite… Not much I can say except - Once again, very skillful sculpting! :+1:

edit: Actually, I have a question, which I’m probably going to ask a lot here on ZBC in regards to ZB users and their work in Sculptris - Do you start from Sphere or a prepared Base-Mesh??

Cheers!

absolutely cool work in every way!

stunning stuff man…is this sculpting only or kinda bump and displacement painting too? What’s the polycount of the last one?

Did you find a way to take this over to ZB without artifacts?

keep up!
René

You’ve gotta love Sculptris haven’t you! It really frees you up to have fun and be creative.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

F i L>>>Thank you so much!!
ok! I will do that!

-h2o->>>thank you!
my all work are started from sphere!
first I use grab tool to make rough form.
then make some details use draw,clay,crease tool.

mermaidine>>>Thank you very much!

cuffi>>>Thanks!
this is only sculpting.
its 926542 triangles.

vbmenu_register("postmenu_711567", true); vbmenu_register("postmenu_711567", true); [dreamz](member.php?u=201507)>>>Thanks!

Sculptris is so fun!!!

I added the detail and the paint by the request from Fil.
thank you Fil!

Detail and paint on Zbrush.
and rendering in Zbrush too.

Hope you like it!!

[comp_s.jpg]

That’s truly exceptional work! It’s not just the surface detail (you obviously have a lot of control over the surface & texture) it’s the creativity in the character design itself.

Thank you for sharing!

[edit] so is that all made within Sculptris?