ZBrushCentral

Merry X-Mas and a happy new year (with textures and ZScript)

Thx alex! I didnt whatch Incredibles yet, hope i can soon! :slight_smile:

You and Jantim think there is too much empty space… I didnt want to put them directly in the middle. Also the Picture was intended as a christmascard so i wanted a bit room for text. I didnt realize that the space might be too big - i looked good for me like it was, also wthout text. So you can say it was intended :slight_smile:

btw, aminuts: mapping method is AUV-Tiles with a ratio of 12.

greetings
froyd

So cute. Great 3D piece. :smiley:
Thanks for the gifts.

I am absolutely amazed by this you are great thanks for the script and textures have a very great new year!

Very beautiful, a great gift and a good lesson for all of us. I am amazed by the ingenuity of this piece. Very intelligent indeed. Thanks and a happy new year to you too!

too bad my system can’t keep up at the beginning when you subdivide so many times :frowning: needs more ram - oh the precious!

edit: did get too see it eventually, shows you guys have far faster pc’s :slight_smile:

magnificent piece of art… I also saw that huge picture, you really got it down… great job, thx for remainding us of the little things :slight_smile:

very thanks, im really glad you like it :smiley:
Lunchbox, I only divde so much to use the texture intensity for masking and inflating, just to get a cloth-relief onto the surface. I hope you are able to see what happens till this point, because thats the important part about the texturing. :slight_smile:

thx again
froyd

froyd, I repeat: FUNtastico :smiley:

BTW: all here and overthere – Happy New Year 2005 from little snowy (now bit rainy) Czechia…

Vaclav aka Abyssis

Lovely picture, both thumbs up! :slight_smile:

Sadly i’m not able to view the script because of my bad computer (only 512mb ram, during the division it dies). Is it necessary to divide many times to get this level of detail?

Thanks Abyssis and Abendarush! Its a pity that you cant whatch the script completely. But maybe you can work around with a little trick: Open the textfile “teddytexture.txt”, press ctrl+f and type in [IPress,Tool:Geometry:Divide]. You should find 4 lines with this command what means that the mesh is divided 4 times. What you can do is deleting one line, if that doesnt help, delete another. The result will be of course not so much resoluted, but the detail should be visible. I hope that helps a bit!

greetings
froyd

Textures are magnificent ! Impressive of realism, and touching excessively. Congratulation for your work. :+1:

…bears :sunglasses:
Pilou