ZBrushCentral

Maxter's Sculpting Stuff

chalkman: I also would love to get this model turned into a 3d model kit. Thanks David!:+1:
Nyx702: Thanks man! I really appreciate it!:+1:
digitalmind: Thanks bro! Glad you like it!:slight_smile:

Nice Cammy render, looks pretty cool and unique. Maybe just plant the feet a little better and it would be perfect.

Thanks!

I’m now playing around a bit with this stuff on my yeti. Amazing feature!:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1: Here are some screenshots…

yeti_furtest3.jpg

Wow amazing work.

He looks abominable … and that’s a good thing! :lol: Great piece Maxter! Cheers, David :smiley:

I am still trying to get the hang of the Fibermesh update. Love it though.

yeah, I have to say fibermesh is one of the few features implemented in zbrush that right off the bat is working exactly like I wanted it to.

your yeti looks awesome with it BTW :smiley:

Great stuff.

The Yeti Rulez!!Awesome work with fibermesh:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

That is awesome fur! I didn’t know you could make it look that cool in zbrush, nicely done…I may have to try out some of the hair/fiber tools now.

Wow, the fur looks great!

amazing work. :+1:

Excellent!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks a lot for thew kind words guys!:slight_smile: I plan to continue exploring more possibilities of this great feature and try out all the new groom brushes, so I started a new project including some doodles…stay tuned!:wink:
Here’s a first preview (Monkey)…

monkey_head.jpg

Wow very expressive! Clean work. Congratulation for your others works too, and good luck with fibers.

Nice monkey head man. Love the proportions.

Nikholax: Thanks for your comment! Glad you like my other works!
modulator: Nice you like it! Thanks man!

Here is an update, body sculpt and some polypainting…
monkey_sculpt1.jpg

Some polypaint progress…

Oh yeah this is great - really love the sculpt of the monkey GREAT!:+1:
Seen it on cghub aswell and just really awesome work. Will you be polypainting him or are you using texture refereces as well ?
Looking forward to the end reustl - will be awesome!
Cheers and happy sculpting,
Kenny:)

This last sculpt is really awesome …no surprise, your work always pleases and amazes! Cheers, David :smiley: