ZBrushCentral

Learning Zbrush: My sketchbook

Very nice! Love your models and your ingenious technique, i think that it can be improved a lot by Pixo’s guys, maybe in Zb4 someone will take care of the extrusion method ! :+1:

hi! taking a break from the creatures for some good old fashioned 2.5d craft. Plan to make endangered species in this and other styles. Crits and comments are welcome.

bird thumb.jpg

Attachments

bird ZBC.jpg

Hi! had some fun with ZSketching today. Posting some results. Comments and rating are welcome.
thumb.jpg

Attachments

post.jpg

that is way cool nice work :+1: :+1:

I love your concepts and sculpts! Great Zsphere sketches! :+1: .

hey man! Fresh workflows you discoverd here ! Really creativ…

…you have great talent your first scetchs are nice…KEEP ON!

I love those 2 sketches - especially the elder, would be great to see him taken further:+1:

Cool stuff! Love the colors and such. Have you made a unified or adaptive skin from any of your zspheres yet?

Great Really creativ.:+1:

really cool aliens. The typical alien design is everywhere but I think these guys are unique.

@Gary Komar: Thanks man.
@Etcher:Thank you so much Etcher. Loved your Zsketch tests and your great presentation skills.
@O/MI: Thanks. I am finding ZSpheres to be quite versatile. I can really push them and experiment with forms and proportions.
@Intervain: Thanks Intervain. I also like the elder sketch more. Love your work .very inspirational.
@Scrybe: I have tried skinning Zsketches. These however were purely for creating new concepts and forms. I may or may not skin them. I might pose them and then use them as reference for drawing. I can then scan the drawing with all the pencil magic added and then render them in 2d complete with costumes and weapons.
@Nattawat_OBBI:thanks. Glad you like them.
@jack999: Thanks for the appreciation.

thank you all for having a look at my thread. More toys coming soon. :slight_smile:

I am your fan ,very nice sketchbook.:+1:

Hi! Did this Zsketch for fun. Really enjoying ZSketching. You can push the Zspheres around to make variations of your character in no time at all. Crits, comments and rating are welcome. :slight_smile:
ZBCThumb1.jpg

Attachments

ZBC post.jpg

Very cool aquatic creature design. Amazing skill @ ZSketch!

Hi
This is a amazing creature !!!

It looks very cool from the great Form to the colors :wink:

I like your style well done :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

z-m@n

This piece could be used as an advertisement for ZSketch - seriously man - I have avoided it so far, but seeing something like this done with ZSketch has inspired me - very inspirational. Thanks.

Very cool, Makes me want to use z-pheres 2 to do some new works.

Props! love it!

love the presentation!!! that is fantastic!.. noticed you mentioned wanting to make weaponry ealier in the thread… I think the new edge loop technique would work very well with your style and produces the hard edges with little effeort also works with zspheres very very well… worth looking into. keep up the great work!!:smiley:

AWESOME creature and great, great zsketching!! The polypainting looks stunning too.

Would love to see more pix of that one.

Thumbs up man. :+1: