ZBrushCentral

King

This is my CG work named “ King”,The concept comes from the oil painting 《Vajk megkeresztelése》 é se of the outstanding figure of Hungarian academic history painting in the 19th century

As to the model, it is nearly completed in Zbrush, after use the function Sculptrispro sketch of the model,then use Zremesher2.0 recount the surface of the model, adjust by Zmodeler ,then subdivision and sculpt the details .
MarvelousDesigner to calculating the cloth,then sculpt in zbrush。
Demonstrate UV by using plugin Bridge Rizom UV Zbrush . Zbrush export Normalmap
and Displacementmap ,texture painted in SubstancePainter .
The detail of face using the XYZ Texture by Mari and Zbrush plugin :Zwrap.
and rendering is completed in the Arnold of MAYA .
Post production in Photoshop .
I also used NPR of Zbrush to export some images with the special style.
In the following, I make a breakdown to illustrate the process of my work of some local part.

Finally, thanks for ZBC to provide this platform for study and exchange,thanks to my friends who was help me and support on me ,really thanks to the guidance of the Teacher Yang Guang on me.
这是我这段时间制作的CG作品名为《King》,概念来自于19世纪匈牙利学术历史绘画中的杰出人物久拉·本楚的油画作品《Vajk megkeresztelése》

模型全部在zbrush中制作,先用实时布线功能Sculptrispro快速搭建基础模型,然后使用zremesher2.0重算模型表面布线,接下来使用Zmodeler功能调整局部布线,再细分雕刻。

服装使用了MarvelousDesigner解算,再导入Zbrush雕刻。

展UV使用了BridgeRizomUVZbrush插件,Zbrush生成法线和置换贴图,道具类贴图在substancepainter中绘制完成,

面部的雕刻细节与贴图细节结合Zwrap插件和Mari,使用了XYZ2.0贴图提供的细节。

渲染使用MAYA中的arnold完成。

后期使用Photoshop调色

非常感谢入特数码,杨光老师的全程指导。

35 Likes

Impressive work all around!!! Beautiful representation of a master piece​:clap:. Congratulations @593865042 :blush:
Jaime

1 Like

Wow! The sculpting, the clothes, the textures, the lighting…this is amazing!
This is absolutely insane! Every part is executed brilliantly.:blush::blush::blush:

Its one of the if not THE most impressive work I have seen. I love absolutely everything about it.

Masterpiece! :clap::clap:

WOW!

Brilliant !!!

Clapping hands .

Unbelievable…I would love a High Resolution Print of this on Linen, with just a few well place brush strokes on top of it.

Fantastic.

Truly amazing work!