ZBrushCentral

Inkognit Art

Hi thanks for reply, I am talking about “wraith concept” in last page, “Squid Chimera” in first page and on second page red material. Any possibility for availability of these material or any tut for creating these material would really help.

Wow the creature is REALLY cool.

cydethan: Ty ^^ The Water Wraith it’s the Mike Nash Fake it pack with some minor tweaks. The halloween Project it’s just a basic scene in Vray. The material it’s Vray Dirt

Clintus Maximus: Thank you so much :smiley:

narendraK: Well this renders are done in Mental Ray using a studio I bought from Mike Nash, it’s called Fake it. Then I just do some minor tweaks with Curves and so on in Photoshop. But the Shader Mike Nash it’s the secret :wink: Hope I was helpful

great work on the creature man.

zenopelgrims : Thanks :wink:

Well Halloween it’s very close, and this is my contribute :slight_smile: I’m sorry if my storytelling skill’s suck , I’m workin on it ;D
Peace

I love it! :D:+1:
It must cost you a lot of your time!

shak3r: Thank you ^^ Well this image took about 5days to do with some other projects going on. Testing some new techniques to speed up my workflow

WOW the feeling of body weight on that long creature is right on! Love them both!

This is just so cool Inkognit!! The Water Wraith sculpt is looking great with the muscle flowing on the right areas. Great stuff going there man!

By the way,what did render engine did you use to render the Water Wraith? Is it Vray in Max?

Keep going mate:+1:

Blog - http://amazingbeggars.wordpress.com/
Reel - https://vimeo.com/54710483
Sketchbook - http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?173520-Kenji-s-CG-Texturing-Work/page2

Thanks so much for the kind words :smiley:

lt_ken84: It’s Mental Ray in Max. I used the Studio I bought from Mike Nash. It’s called Fake it

Working on another personal project, just some fast blocking to get a better idea of what I want to go with
So I present to you “the Coffee Addicted” - WIP

I guess this one will be a bit harder, because I’m really unexperienced with clothing. But it’s definitely a good way to practice it

Update

Attachments

Wip5.jpg

Some more work on the clothes
1441326_573977022670114_2109029150_n.jpg

And now for those who read what I write xD :

I have an idea for a group that I guess would be great to improve “ourself’s” as artists.
Don’t know if any of you heard about the Facebook group called Daily Spitpaint, it’s an amazing group and you should check
What I was thinking to do it’s bringing the challenge for the 3D artists.
And create a group with Daily themes, and a time limit of 1h per scuplt(because I think 30min might be way to little)
It would help us to focus more on getting our ideas faster on the model.
I don’t know the source and I’ve heard this quote being implemented in a lot of areas but. It says you need 10,000 hours to be “expert” at something. So it’s a way to burn that time down :wink:
Please let me know what you think about this, and what not.
even if you think it’s a bad idea say it :stuck_out_tongue:

At the moment it’s 4yes’s -0 no’s ahaha

It’s a really good idea.
how do you see things? Because people are all over the world with time difference…
I try to apply that to myself too and have a daily routine within Zbrush to improve myself…

And great model by the way. Clothes look good. I like this character so far.

Well the daily themes would be up 24hours and then changed. But if ,by any chance, you see a theme you like in the morning, and at night it’s not there already, you can still do it. Not that rigid rules I guess. But doing themes like from a week ago, that loses the purpose :slight_smile:
If you know someone who would be interested, please share the word and contact me if you’re able :wink:

https://www.facebook.com/JoaoFiuzaa?ref=tn_tnmn

I’ll only go forth with this if there is at least a few artists interested in creating it :wink:

Wip.jpg
I’m working on finalizing the image now :slight_smile:
Still a lot to do
C&C are welcome

I love the style! Very Cool!

Sérgio: Thanks a lot :wink:

Well so I guess I wasn’t the only one with the speedsculpt group idea , and with that said I bring you the “classic otter” Today’s theme at the group
go take a look

Coffee Time is finished :wink:
Coffee_break3.jpg
Wip10.jpg

Very cool! :+1: