ZBrushCentral

Hi all, I'm Cesar Dacol Jr. The Voodoo Monkey and Zbrush 3 is Art!

Wonderful job Cesar!

how is possible to texture hair and body, do you have a unwrap with you body, hair and eye?

Really like your skin shader!! so cool!!

Steve

damn! she’s hot! :stuck_out_tongue:

She is super Cesar!

Excuses!

If that outfit doesn’t bring out the bad guys, I don’t know what else to suggest! :wink:

Very cool comrade. I hope to be as good someday soon. IMetrics rools! :wink:

…sister :wink:
For all modelings :+1:

OMG you are king of all that is super woman, love the detail in the capt and skirt.

Spot on :lol:

Amazing to see everyone having a blast with Z3.

Stubi, Hey Steve…Really great to see you around these parts.
BTW, love the work you’re doing.
As for the color it’s all vertex painting no UV space used at all.
Really amazing what you can do. As for the skin it’s a MatCap material.
Again amazing what you can do. The hair is geo, (Not completely happy)…
She is in 10 sub tools, everything was created inside of Zbrush, using Mesh Extraction. Yes even the cape, although that was using the retopology tool and being creative. :wink:
Oh yeah, the eyes are a separate tool.

Leshiy3d, thank you… I think so.

monstermaker, Ha, ha, well put Rick.

womball, :lol:

Jason Belec, I agree… let’s see what I can conjure up.

Jawabiscuit, Oh come on don’t be so modest… IM does Rule…

Frenchy Pilou, :wink:

SeanG, Wow… thank you. Very humbling… I just wanted to do my version of her. Not perfect in any way but rather everyday cute… if that makes sense.

Here’s some other views of her.
Cheers
Cesar Dacol Jr.
Aka, The Voodoo Monkey

ZBC_supergirl_03.jpg

Attachments

ZBC_supergirl_03.jpg

Hi Cesar!!

amazing buddy!!

Alex Oliver

Thank’s for your reply Cesar! I don’t have many time to try the new version, I don’t have internet at home now but, Today I receve the v3 at Hybride at I wish to test with my character all of the new stuff, you are a really great artist Cesar and I have a big respect for you! Congradulation for all the beautiful work you make and I continu to see waht you create!! See you soon!

Thank’s again!

Steve!

I love Super Girlie, shes a brilliant model and fun. Though I do dislike the hair too, and the general feel of it. The hair degrades the quality of the whole model.

I think you’d better off making the hair apart of the head geometry and puting more detail into the hair goemetry… but what do i know, I ain’t as good as you :smiley:

I disagree about the hair. It may not match the style of the rest of the model, but on it’s own it’s really nice. I’ve been trying to achieve a similar effect on a model of my own to no avail. I’d love to see some screenshots or wires…

love the supergirl dude… really inspirational… :slight_smile:

wow…very nice works !!! :+1:

amazing models!! keep up the good work!

That orc render is just insane…amazing work.

have you done wrinkles, around eyes of the first character, in projection master or in regular edit mode? btw, really good work.
pz

Wow, fantastic, inspiring work Cesar! (as usual)
Enjoying tese images immensely, keep em coming!

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

BTW, how do you make such a perfect skin shader? (also, I dont actually thing Supergirl’s face is ‘strong’ enough for the incredible body…perhaps a more ‘Angelina’ style face), but LOVE the character and the colour, is the colour enhanced in PS?

Ave Cesar!