ZBrushCentral

Grey Alien W.I.P.

[attach=51565]greyv8_colour_w-i-p.jpg[/attach]

detail closeup + sharpen.

Attachments

greyv8_colour_w-i-p.jpg

Wow, very good work, if i would see this on some top secret government documents, i would think this is a real alien! :lol:

heh, thanks N.T.X, maybe I should do some sort of Project Blue Book fake photo thing as the final piece.

of add some wounds to him and make him and alien autopsy study. :lol:

yeah…this is turning out nice…good work!

that’s a good idea w/ the project blue book!!! :slight_smile:

i’m looking forward to seeing that.

man it’s looking great!! well done!

Lookin forward to the final render…

this is looking good, nice design on the grey. a couple of crits around the eyes and nostrils the edges seem to sharp an could do with smooth and rounding off. The other small crit, is the mouth if your intention is to actually styleise a grey, the the mouths are apparently just a very thin slit, barely noticable. and again the lips could do with smoothing off a bit.

keep up the good work

thanks guys - yeah struggling along with displacement maps in maya (hence the delay of the latest image). Want to add some sss to the final render.

yeah might tone down the detailing round the mouth (its been one of the major problem areas throughout the whole of this project).

anyway thanks for the input

Latest iteration - some ZB material and lighting work.

greyv9_colour_w-i-p.jpg

This is amazing. I really hope the person who did this will respond and tell me where they got the inspiration for this. I would really like to know. It’s kinda blowing my mind.