ZBrushCentral

Featured Member: hells angel (Vivek Ram)

Inspirational interview Vivek =). :+1: I liked it a lot! Liked seeing some of your other sculpts that I haven’t seen before. The compositing on the backgrounds was awesome as well. Keep it up!

Very interesting, love the hunumanji!

Cheers Viv! :D, congrats on being featured on ZBC!

feeling very proud…today i am very happy to see ur interview here…best of luck…

:+1: Great interview Vivek

Great interview, very informative too! Great worx :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

Great interview, very interesting…

Hello,

I maybe a bit harsh,but Looking at the quality of the art work which i see in this interview ,to be frank this guy doesnt deserves to be interviewed,i hope zbrushcentral interviews better artists in future. who really deserve it.
There has always been a standard which i have seen over the years of really good artists showcasing thier works on zbrush forum,and what i see here is below average,be it in sculpting,the anatomy,the color sense ,and the composition.huge improvement is needed to be even called it a good art.
The best thing about zbrushcentral over the years is to give constructive criticism to a artist so he improves,and what i am experiencing here is people praising a below average art.i hope the standards are maintained in future,which will help the artists to improve.

Regards,
Kitaro

Pretty Interview there Vivek. Since I’m not a Character guy, I can’t say anything more. :smiley:

@Kitaro: IMHO ‘liking’ is ‘subjective’. You meant to say all these people here are wrong and you are the only person who’s right. Give it a second thought please. We are all artists. We don’t follow formulas. You don’t find anything impressive here, fine, but we do. :slight_smile:

Hey Vivek! :smiley: Congrats on the interview, buddy! Keep rocking!! :+1: :+1:

Thankyou all very much for stopping by and for the very very kind words…good to see a lot of friends in here…old and new.
I hope it wasnt too long a read…i can go on and on at times!..I’m hoping to have more sculpts up here at ZBC soon.
Again thankyou all very much and thankyou ZBC for this wonderful opportunity.

AA.jpg Great looking model!!

Hi Vivek…:slight_smile:
Very inspiring, good and interesting read…I really enjoyed it, and also really enjoyed seeing your great works in the process.
Liked very much what you said about catching the essence of the character first and how that practice always trumps minute details in the end result…:+1:
A great book that might be useful to you in this journy that you are on, and is also a book that you might really enjoy is…THE POWER OF MYTH by Joseph Campbell…Great book… :slight_smile:
KEEP INSPIRED AND INSPIRING Vivek…:+1:
TAKE CARE
Glenn

Nice to share your art Vivek. I am really very enjoy it. You have shown all the expression of the the character as well. I know that It is not easy as We thought. I wish that You will disclose your new art as soon as. Keep it up.

Great post.

hi vivek ra m very good hardwrk and good effect awesome’’’’

Inspiring work!