ZBrushCentral

Featured Member: alexleia (Alex Oliver)

Great and well deserved interview. Congrats Alex.

Keep rocking dude! :slight_smile:
-Kris

great read;
you are an insipration man, love your artwork ! :+1:

A very well desreved interview.Not only do you create the most incredible models but your manners are second to none in thanking everyone for their words.You are a gentleman and a major influence to many people connected with zbrush!You should of won something with the interview!lol!

Looking forward to more from you,
your a real treasure in the 3d world.
Thanks
calum

Hey buddy, my congratulations! I think not many people know how humble, passionate and dedicated you are. Great artist and person as well. You deserve it, bro!

James.

yeah, your skills don’t stop inspiring me. You are a true master!!!

DDS

Hi Alex!

More than well deserved! Keep rocking dude!!
Abracos!

Dalton

Gotta say I don’t look at too many interviews, but when I saw your name Alex, I jumped in. One of my very favourite artists and I believe on of the top ten Zbrushers in the world. And that is saying something given the extraordinary number of great artists this seminal piece of software has brought to light.

Congratulations Alex, this is the kind of recognition you truly deserve, not only for your awesome skills, but also your range, and your generosity towards Zbrushers of every level, especially here at ZBC. At a time where so many artists stick to a single subject or genre your work has a diversity that is truly inspiring, superbly demonstrating the vast possibilities of the most important sculpting tool since the chisel.

Keep it up mate, I always look forward to your work, and wish you happy sculpting.

Also, thanks to the mods for putting this in the top row where it belongs. :+1:

Hey Alex once again outstanding work all around! I gave you 5 stars!!! when I saw that the thread was only 2 stars I freaked out! I would love to see the work of the people who rated you so low! :mad:

I agree with David…!!! :angry:
I added my 5 stars for your Interview Thread… don’t worry, we always support your Great Work! :+1: :sunglasses:

5* from me too. I hate this star system since ever. It doesn’t work when jealous people use it (or kids that vote one star because it’s “fun”).
Anyways, your work is great Alex and we all know that.

-Kris

I could have sworn blind I thought this was a 5 stars thread?
You got my 5 stars Alex. Keep up the fantastic art :+1:

Cheers
Brett

Quoted for total and utter agreement. :wink:

Congrats Alex, here’s your 5 * from me :slight_smile:

Wayne…

grassetti-thanks my firend!

alancamara-thank you Alan!!

Sokrat-thank you!

Antropus-thank you Kris!

calum5ZB-thank you for the kind of words!

James Rod-thank you my friend!! nice hear it from you!

DDS-thank you buddy!

Dalton_Muniz-thank you my friend!!

slashpot-thank you for all words!

Lil’sister,piz,Antropus,brettSinclair,DarthWayne thank you for all suppot
,however , the menbers here are free to think and say what they think about my work ,however again…it not will change my interest in still studyng to show my work to the peoples that want see it ,I know better than anyone that i need learn so much and for sure i will do my best and spend all my time to do it.

hi alex. i very very like all your works.:smiley: Congrats:+1: :smiley: and 5 stars from me.

yeah had to add my 5* … I agree about the whole starring thing with Antropus… well it can never be fair really…

Hey wow ,

the games company I work for is/has made the Sea Monsters game for the National geographic, and you made some of the reference images we used to start are 3d game models for , wow that’s cool.

James
:smiley:

best regards from Leshiy, bro! :wink:
:smiley:

alexleia, the man, the machine. I always love to see what you come up with next. I think your demon work is some of the best around. Thanks for always working hard and sharing with the rest of us. You are a great inspiration to us all!

Peace,

NickZ. :slight_smile: vbmenu_register(“postmenu_414738”, true);

I know it’s a lot to ask with all of the projects going on at Pixo but it would be fantastic to see some of these awesome one-on-one interviews with these superb artists take place in HD video. Just a random thought…

amazing, really nice interview and to see his work on the first page of pixologic´s website is really cool, alex is such a great artist and person, he´s really humble and talented! I had the lucky to be his student for the last 5 months! and for sure his art will inspire all of us!
5***** mate! keep up with your great work