ZBrushCentral

Demons, Monsters, Creatures and Stuff

a little paintjob on the titan

flesh.jpgskin_render_s.jpg

Nice works :slight_smile:

I’d add some flesh to the sinewy areas of the titan - such as around the collar bone etc. - as there is no way a creature with as much fatty flesh as this would be so ripped. I’d even consider adding a thin fatty layer to the sculpt in general. Other than that keep it up, I’m looking forward to seeing more.

Long time no post

Thanks for the comment lawtonart :slight_smile: added just a bit of a fat layer, guess it has to be even more. But finally get to work again on this fella. just a small update and composition in Photoshop

The lightning for the first demon is pure epicness, and that last character that you posted I think looks amazing too! keep it up.

Top row stuff… I’m liking the amour you added to the face… It gives this rough looking guy some slik-ness :slight_smile:

thank you thoanga and aazv for stopping by and the kind words :slight_smile:

A little update on the armor

yellow-titan.jpg

Nice work! I like the cyber-head on beast over white! It would be cool to go back in and add a little more definition to the wrinkle and muscles.

Thanks for stopping by koro, love your stuff.

maybe I’ll revisit his body when I’m done with his Armor… got way too many subtools by now :rolleyes:

here’s a close up comp, nothing new though

jakob_gorowski_titan_3D_artist_illustrator_berlin_character_design.jpg

Any updates? Loving your sketchbook thus far. It seems your hardware is limiting your artistic expression. I noticed some of your subtools aren’t subdivided to their smoothest, which is a shame. You are doing an exceptional job nonetheless. Keep em coming!

thx lucasetor. hadn’t much time for sculpting the last few months but will try t finish some of the wips soon. And yeah you’re right. with all subtools on highest subdivision leve the titan is a bit to heavy for my machine although it’s a pretty neat workstation :confused: the model isn’t that clean though yet.

here is an anatomy study I am working on

sw_hell.jpgsw_anatomy.jpg

Attachments

anatomy.jpg

New Doodle after months without even opening Zbrush :confused:

BPR_Render6.jpg
guy.jpg
guy2.jpg

some Hair, Texturing and compositing test on an old anatomy study…

hair_test2.jpg

old boozer Luigi, woke up in the Park naked again, without any clue how he got there :wink:

After Months without sculpting I’ve finally found time for a short Zbrush session. had fun with this guy :smiley:

50% Zbrush 50% BPR Pass Bashing in PS

cool stuff. Particularly like the cave worm.