ZBrushCentral

Deformation Modeling

Modeled in ZBrush 4R8 & Rendered in Keyshot

Alien.jpg

Attachments

Alien.jpg

Hey , pretty interesting experiments. I also have a problem with presentation or maybe I mean of how to fit the objects I make into the background. any way neat stuff ! :sunglasses:

Here is a quick foward history video on the making of the object shown in post # 5 ( above ) made in ZBrush.

https://youtu.be/<iframe width=“853” height=“480” src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZHpKXcx3Ms8” frameborder=“0” allow=“autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen="">

Modeled and rendered in ZB2018 - CS6

D2.jpg

Attachments

D2.jpg

A foward history video for the image above.

Modeled in ZB2018 & Rendered in Keyshot - Cs6

DefMod-Tool-37B.jpg

Attachments

DefMod-Tool-37B.jpg

This is pretty cool . reminds me of electro mechanical butter-flies. would be really nice to see your process of creating these extraordinary visions. :sunglasses:

Deformation modeling + 2.5D - Cs6

DAB2C.jpg

Attachments

DAB2C.jpg

Like it!

2.5 d … a ZBrush render I guess?

A Zbrush 2.5D BEST Render indeed Erik.
Texture also partially built in 2.5D.
Don’t seem to see much 2.5D these days.
Kind of miss it…

Cool man , I like the darkness…

Modeled from a simple object ( various 3D cubes ) in ZB4R8 - Keyshot Render + some comp. in CS6.

AngelBW.jpg

Attachments

AngelBW.jpg

Deformation Modeling + ArrayMesh Rendered in Keyshot + Cs6

U779.jpg

Attachments

U779.jpg

Its very interesting, love the cutouts in it and the ivory curves. Keep up the Xploration :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:

… if you still are looking for some backgrounds to your GREAT thingies :slight_smile:
you might find “Apophysis” be of a little help - sometimes.

Great stuff (yours, I mean).

great and inspiring experience my friend, good work, keep up

That’s really interesting. Nice one!

blueferret , victorportella , dtschultz : Thank you for your interest and encouraging words.

I’m experimenting with different things. Can’t wait to see where this leads me…

https://youtu.be/0vGDTL8dv38

The model in the video was made by using a displacement on the object seen in this B & W image ( all made in ZBrush ).

DefMod-Tool-04-AllViews.jpg

Below is a still image of the model as rendered in ZBrush (BPR).

D-Tool--04B2-A.jpg

The “Back” view was difficult to render in ZBrush since the lighting system here is external to objects
and therefore produces significant shadows obstructing the “insides” of complex objects as it is the case here.

KEYSHOT TIP :

In Keyshot on the other hand, one can create lights from objects and the placement of these, inside complex
objects can also be quite a chore.

To remedy this, I constructed an object inside of ZBrush which would serve as a light ( or lighting system )
when sent to Keyshot.

This object is made ( in ZBrush ) by placing a flat plane in front of the model in back view position.

This plane is then deformed by using the MatchMaker brush on it, resulting in an object that has the same shape
as the inside of the model. I then introduce this object inside the model and apply a light material to it, in
Keyshot, resulting in this last image.

D-Tool--04B2-C.jpg

Attachments

DefMod-Tool-04-AllViews.jpg

D-Tool--04B2-A.jpg

D-Tool--04B2-C.jpg