ZBrushCentral

Dave's Sketchbook

Update:

www.davidbittorf.com

Update:

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

Here my latest dynamesh sculpt. It was inspired from David Komorwski’s Hobbit Guy tutorial. His tutorial was one of the first tutorials I ever did when I was learning Maya back in the day. It’s nice to revisit projects 10 years later with much better results in a lot less time. I added a beard to practice with fibermesh. Not sure if I’m going to continue on with this guy. Crits and comments welcome.

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

Here is another sculpt I’m working on that was inspired by Jeff Unay’s model in the Hyper Real Modeling books. I used mannequin and dynamesh. I used TopoGun for the retopology. Still a work in progress. C and C welcome.

Thanks,
David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

Update:

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

Another WIP. I referenced Cory Cosper’s model from Digital Tutors. Base done with dynamesh, retopoed in TopoGun.

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

Update: Added mouth cavity with gums, teeth and tongue.

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

your jaws apex seems a bit far forward for an open mouth, but pretty good so far :slight_smile:

Framedworld: Thanks for your feed back. I’ll take another look at the jaw from several different angles and adjust it.

Update:

www.davidbittorf.com

Added fibermesh hair:

www.davidbittorf.com

360 turntable
TurntableStill.jpg
www.davidbittorf.com

Turntable Update: SSS / wireframe / non-textured

TurntableStill.jpg

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

Model only

www.davidbittorf.com

Anatomy Study: Started with mannequin, then Q mesher for retopolgy. Crits and comments welcome. I used ir-realities ‘Angel’ model as a reference.

www.davidbittorf.com
David Bittorf

Here is an update on my sculpt based off Bojana Nedeljkovic’s model and techniques.
I used Mannequin and DynaMesh for the sculpt and TopoGun for the retopology.
I’m teaching Z-Brush Anatomy Workshop in San Diego this April.
Please visit www.davidbittorf.com/workshops for more info. Thanks : )

1kFinal.jpg

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com
Z-Brush Workshops

Note: To see close up of face please go to my first image of my sketch book

Here is an update on a character that I’m working on for a client. It was modeled in Z-Brush and brought into Maya for rigging and rendering. Crits and comments welcome.

kylie.jpg

Thanks,
David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com
Z-Brush Anatomy Workshops

Here is an anatomy study I’m working on. I bought the zBuilder plugin to generate different body types and used one as a reference. Still a work in progress.

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com

Here is an update. It’s still a dynamesh so I added a face I did a while back.

MuscleMan2.jpg

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com