ZBrushCentral

BOOK OF CHARACTERs - My Portfolio -

Good progress!!

Hi everyOne,
i think thats it for now,
the sculpture i will leave it like this, so i can move forward…
best regards to all.

FSvM_03.jpg

That’s a trip to look at! The blood stream is a bit overdone, but in the right way, don’t change it!

Its great to look at! The poses are fantastic and make the battle look intense! :D:+1: Overall Great!!

I think its great the way you captured pinhead as well!

TO
Jerick and fivewingangel, thank you for appreciate my work,
im glad you like it,
i really hope to finish it soon. stay tuned =)

Hi everyOne,
my last post,
working last night on textures, still some things to refine to say she is finish…

This is My final entry to the 3d Fan Art Challenge,
was fun, but i had to work against time, due a lot of thing happening in my life by that time… hope you like it.
for a
Better Res. http://cghub.com/images/view/<wbr>645169/

SvsM_FINALw.jpg

Attachments

SvsM_Close UPw.jpg

Been following along with the 3D Fan Art Challenge and have loved seeing this picture come together. Such a fantastic re-imagining of the characters, and also the other characters heads in Motaro’s net are a nice touch.

I’m loving the material you use for WIP skin, is this your own custom material or did you get it from this site?

Thank you KevRyan, the material is custom, nothing fancy, with some wax preview settings.
This had to be My final entry for the 3d Fan Art Challenge,

Its not really finished for me,
im working on a better light and compo now with calm and time, but im glad you like it so far. =)

lot do to.

And well this is my second Post for the entry of the new 3d Fan Art challenge,

neytiryWIP_02.jpg

Lovely Na’vi

Thank you SammehSAMURAI,
sadly, i did not make it on time for the challenge, quite busy =( ,
still im working on her, this is a small update.

neyt.jpg

Wow you are really improved since your last work! I have only a few crits.
The wrinkles around the mouth are too much “edgy” than like real skin wrinkles, don’t have fear to use some more dam-standard(with intensity near 10) to make those parts more realistic :wink:
The teeth seems strange, like they are some pebbles pushed in some kind of gummy thing, maybe you have to rework them a bit, the big braid could flow more in the air since she’s flying, that could give
more movement to the image and finally, I can see in your last works that you pay less attention to the hand and feet poses, in the avatar image the foot is too stiff like there’s no contraction
or tension in her movements, here too, try to dare more with the poses of hands and feet, almost to exaggerate them, you will have a better impact on the spectator, since humans are
connected to this kind of little gestures.
Hope this crits make sense and help you^^ Keep up the good work!

Thank you Dantert for the crits.

As i said before, is still a WIP, i have not finished the sculpture yet,
sisnce it was for a challenge, i had to work fast, but now, i can take the time to finish it right.
there is a lot of work i have to do on it, including the things you very generously said.
Thank you anyway for taking the time =)

Hi EveryOne
Took a little free time, to finally start Texturing this guy. Just a viewPort screenshot.
If you have not seen the timeLapse, you can go to:
[youtubehd]01EEp508_as[/youtubehd]

D9 T.jpg

Hi everyOne,
long time since i dont post anything… busy times…
Wanted to share some progress on the piece im working for ComicCon…

Attachments

VB 80.jpg

Hi everyOne,
Here it is the Viking Batman i did, for the ComicCon Challenge. =)

VBATMAN_FINAL.jpg

PresentationShot.jpg

ConstructionShot.jpg

Attachments

VBATMAN_FINALzb.jpg

Hi everyOne,
Finally i can share the sculpt i did for the cover
and a tutorial step by step
for the 3d Artist Magazine.

coverNinja.jpg

Viking Batman is one of those amazing things I never knew I wanted to see until I saw it! Very good work!