I just finished editing my first complete tutorial and I’d like to share it with you all.
Download tutorial: gumroad.com/l/tibineagbatman
The official description below:
The Batman Tutorial* is a comprehensive, triple A game ready, 3D real-time character tutorial that includes all aspects of creating characters for real-time environments.
You get over 17+ hours of video, edited with a soothing alpha soundtrack.
- high polygon sculpting in ZBrush
- low polygon model creation in 3DS Max
- baking texture maps in Substance Painter
- texturing using PBR values in Substance Painter
- editing textures in Photoshop
- creating a presentation scene in Marmoset Toolbag
- posing the character in ZBrush
Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tutorial Trailer
- Videos 1 to 14, high poly sculpting in ZBrush
- Videos 15 to 22, low poly creation in 3DS Max
- Videos 23 to 25, baking, texturing in Substance Painter, creating a presentation scene in Marmoset Toolbag, posing in ZBrush
* Silent tutorial.
** Copyright Disclaimer. Under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976. The material presented in this tutorial is intended for non-commercial, educational purposes only.
***The “Batman” logo, title, character, appearance, are all trademarks of DC Comics. No copyright infringement intended.
****The soundtrack for this trailer belongs to Rob Dougan, no copyright infringement intended. “Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death [Kurayamino Mix]”