ZBrushCentral

BAKING MATERIAL IN ZBRUSH, tutorial

Great tutorial.
However, I was hoping it was a way to bake the shader itself from within Zbrush.
Is that even possible? ZB3 offers lots of improvements so it would be neat being able to transfer that data to a texture for furher editing.

If anyone has a clue, tell please. :+1:

sorry!could you package your tutorial for me? because your websit is “FR”,is forbidden in my country~~~,cant be access…

Not only an excellent tutorial, (thanks) but also an outstanding bit of modelling too. One of the most sophisticated pieces I’ve ever seen here.

Looks pretty awesome, but I’m unable to click the Create DispMap button for some reason (Yes, I am at the lowest SubDivision Level). It’s just grey :frowning:

What format do you have to export that map as?

Hi, I am trying to use this method, but I am getting weird results. I used GUV Tiles to lay out the UVs, then I create a displacement map with these settings:
DPSubPix= 2,
DPRes= 2048,
Adaptive= off,
SmoothUV= On,
Intensity= 0,
Mid= 50,
Mode= off

Here are the pictures of my model high res with the material I want to bake, and a pic with the results of teh baking displayed on a flat material

Attachments

gooder.jpg

Bad.jpg

where is the tutorials of texture baking i cannot find one i am new to z brush please someone help me