ZBrushCentral

Art Work of Ryan Watkins

here is another version of the head. Modeled in Zbrush but this time rendered in Maya with Mental Ray.

head_highpoly_paint.jpg

Beautiful weathering work!

This is astounding!

VERY good, excellent skills there.

:+1:

After being inspired by one of our fellow ZBrush artist ( Gutalin ) and all the Prometheus artwork and the great H.R. Giger combined with my insomia I created this piece last night.

VERY NICE!!!
I have been fascinated by his work for a long time now and your version is terrific.
Im curious, did you follow his UV trick tutorial to get the basic shapes?
Anyhow, nice work!

Cheers!
Mealea

Thanks MealeaYang, I did use the Uv trick to get the shape, I simple created a ring primitive, used PUVTiles then auto group with UV to get random polygroups then I used group loops to get the borders. After that I could select poly groups a inflate them and use deformers. Its a cool little trick and I’m excited to explorer it more.

This started as a 30 min sculpt, that me and a friend do every day. I really like it so I spent some time in the evenings working on it.
Polypaint for the textures and rendered in ZBrush.

I spent the weekend sculpting rocks in Zbrush, after I had a few that I liked I imported the decimated mesh into Vue and built a little scene around them.

Fathers_of_the_River_detial.jpg

vue_scene_02.jpg

GASP

Great job!! Especially love the dessert scene. That’s right, I said dessert, not desert…cuz its so delicious…lol!
It reminds me f Chapter 18 of Uncharted 3!
Looks like I am gonna have get me some Vue!

I really like the highland scene. Demon sculpture looks delightfully evil too :+1:

Here is a personal project I did during my Christmas vacation. Everything was modeled Zbrush taking advantage of the new insert brushes that come packages with Zbrush.
I also used the new retopo tools to create the low mesh. Texturing done using dDo beta.
Render in Realtime using Marmoset

frame0001.jpgframe0002.jpgframe0003.jpg

nice work!can u post it with wireframe too?

Dood! You made it :slight_smile: I love your Vue stuff! The Gigeresque piece is rockin too! Can’t wait to see more good sir!

Fantastic job! :+1:

The ship was modeled in zbrush using custom insert bushes, I then rendered several passes in Maya and finally comped and painted over it in photoshop

Zbrush view port renders:

alien_ship_zb01.jpg
alien_ship_zb02.jpg
alien_ship_zb03.jpg

Fantastic work, like the design.

That’s cool man. I would crap my pants if I saw that thing in the sky.

Wonderful design indeed.
I love it.

thanks for the comments. Glad everyone likes the design, it was really fun to do.

A kit-bash of various models that I have made. All modeling was done in Zbrush then rendered using Octane Render with some final photoshop work