ZBrushCentral

afisher's Sketchbook (nudity)

when the first time i saw it on cghub i thought it really from the game!
you really nailed it…awesome work.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Truly awesome! Thx for sharing the process!

Great work!! :+1: :slight_smile:

Wow Top Row!! Thanks so much. :smiley:

chalkman, BlackMath, slocik, Philuxius, Mrguy, IcemanJ, kapil chauhan, vickgaza, B2002, HerraPuputti, servitu, skaale, O/MI, CookieMonster, Cloudrid3r, Mrzeal, SolidSnakexxx, sculptor.zb
- Thankyou for all your kind words and support!

AndreaTheSigner, Sandy Mac: Cheers. For the eyes I’m using a Matcap created by Zbro, you can find the eye and the skin Matcaps I used here: http://luckilytip.blogspot.com.au

arctech: The render setup is pretty simple with pretty much default bpr settings. One main light used to render the beauty and shadow pass. Then I had 2 “Rim” lights with a colour adjustment in photoshop to bring out the forms a bit more and a depth pass. If I have some time I can put together a mini breakdown if people are interested.

magalhaes: For the polypainting, as you can see in the timelapse, there’s nothing really special going on. I start with a base mid skin tone and fill the object. I then start painting in overall shades and try to introduce subtle colour variations. So reds, blues, greens, yellows and purples --really subtle to try and give a layered feeling to the skin. I then start adding more highlights, shadows and varied skin tones to bring out the forms a bit more. Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Im definitely interested in the mini-breakdown!

Awesome work on the dishonored sculpt! Congrats on the Top Row!!

top raw, congrats dude…:wink:

Great sculpt Adam.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Congrats on the top row man.

Sorta reminds me of the elf daddy from Lord of the Rings

http://jeff.hume.ca/images/post_images/elrond.jpg

congraz!! The video is really helpful. Thank you!:slight_smile:

great character, thanks for shareing the timelapsed video!!!

Great stuff man. I especially like the Batman and of course the last Dishonored bust.
Congrats on top row!

Man that was fun to watch! Thanks for sharing that, I sure love a good Timelapse and you nailed this character. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Congrats on Top Row. Well deserved!

Love it!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Congratz on TR -> awesome work -> love that latest timelapse :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Simply awsome! Great character!
P.S. The music dramatically improves the impression of the timelapse. Thanks :slight_smile:

…for the living sculpture! :+1:

Ze French touch :wink:

Awesome!
I’ll check those shaders, they look great!

Congrats for top row!

love it, loved the video. congrats on the top row!:+1:

So amazing, super impressed!