ZBrushCentral

2021 ZBrush LIVE Sculpt-Off - Call for Entries

zbcthumb-sculptoff

The Ultimate ZBrush Experience returns! The ZBrush Summit will be streaming live, October 23rd-26th, kicking off with the 2021 LIVE ZBrush Sculpt-Off on October 23rd, 2021.

In celebration of our amazing community, we are once again opening the opportunity to the public to compete online in the 2021 LIVE ZBrush Sculpt-Off.

Contestants will be required to stream live for the duration of the competition.

All ZBrush artists are welcome to participate, including users of ZBrush, ZBrushCore, ZBrushCoreMini or the ZBrush 2020 Trial version. If you can stream ZBrush live, you are eligible to be featured in the live event.

You must have a ZBrushCentral account to participate. Contestants will be asked to post final renders on ZBC to be eligible for prizes.

• If you already have a ZBC account, please use the email address that the account is under when registering to compete in the Sculpt-Off.
  • If you need to create a ZBC account, please do so at the same time that you register for the Sculpt-Off. Be sure to use the same email address for both registrations.

Register for the Sculpt-Off Here

Contest Rules

Stream Setup

Please contact zbrushsummit@pixologic.com with any questions.

Important: The registration deadline is 2021-10-20T07:00:00Z

Stay tuned here at ZBC and the Summit pages as we share more information about the Summit in general over the coming weeks. You can also go to the Summit site to register for its newsletter so that you don’t miss anything!

Image above courtesy of Brad Myers.

10 Likes

I gotta do this now. haha.
Question: Are we allowed to import custom bpr render settings?

1 Like

Im in…and in a fightin mood…lol

1 Like

Rule #20 makes that a yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Registered! :smiley: I never do these sort of things, so this should be fun! I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with :smiley:

1 Like

@The_Mongrel_Dabbler Welcome to the competition. Trust me, doing a challenge like this really pushed you as an artist, at least that’s what I’ve found.

3 Likes

I will probably warm up with 7 pieces a week to make sure I am perfectly ready for the D Day !

2 Likes

I can’t tell from the rules, but is compositing different render passes in a program like photoshop allowed, or does the render of to come straight out of Zbrush and submitted?

This is covered by rule #10, which specifies the only software that may be used during the competition.

1. You can only use the following software during the competition: ZBrush, ZBrushCore, ZBrushCoreMini, or the ZBrush 2020 Trial Version.
1 Like

Wo! Scary stuff

Think I’ll sit it out this year as observer wimp :sweat_smile:
Check it out then have a stab at it in 22, how many participants were there last time?

C.