- I started with ZSpheres to create a basemesh for my model. From there, I subdivided as needed as I crafted the basic shapes, and used the Move brush to adjust the silhouette. After that, I started to add the basic shapes of the
eyes and mouth.
- To sculpt the cloth, I created a mask on the basemesh, and then extracted a new mesh from it. I started by making the collar using the Dam_Standard brush to mark where I want to create the collar, and then used the ClayBuildUp brush
to fill it.
- As I did with the collar, I used the Dam_Standard brush to define where I wanted to create the blouse, and used ClayBuildUp to fill it. After that, I used the Move brush to get the silhouette that I wanted.
- rom the cloth mesh, I masked and then extracted a new mesh to create the tie. Using the Move brush and Inflate brushes, I got the shape that I wanted. To create the symbol of Gryffindor,
I downloaded a black and white image from the internet and imported that image into an Alpha. Then, using DragRect, I created a mask based on that image and used the Inflate brush to sculpt the shape of the symbol.
- For the hair, I started with a sphere around the head, and used the CurveLineTube brush to draw a line where I wanted to create the strand. After that I used the Move brush to create the basic shape of the strand. Then I used DynaMesh to merge it with the hair.
Timelapse - Hair