ZBrushCentral

MayaDamien Zbrush WIPS

Hey There Folks,
I have been a z-lurker for years now :wink: . Here is something I have been working on . I started it originally when I was doing the beta for Mudbox2k9 ( but I had to scrap that one as it seemed unsalvageable , my basemesh was so hurriedly put together ) This however , has been fully sculpted in ZBrush .There are still quite a few things I will be changing on it , its WIP . C & C Please
Cheers,
Damien

ZBCTHUMB_01.jpg
[attach=148872]mayadamien_fat_chap1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

mayadamien_fat_chap1.jpg

another view ,facial close-up

[attach=148888]mayadamien_fat_chap2.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

mayadamien_fat_chap2.jpg

hey damien!

glad to see you are not just lurking anymore. really like this one. great shape and mass.
i check back later.

-r

Hey man,

Cool character. i hope you will continue that hellspawn and akuma you did awhile back.

awesome piece. great detail. This would look awesome 3dprinted. reminds me of biggie.

Duuude!! Man, where the hell are ya? hahah…

Awesome to see you started on this again, looking great!! Can’t wait to see it done!

Cheers!!

so cool great sculpt n concept, 5* and vote for top row! :smiley:

fantastic work! :+1:

Looks so good to me!!
I love the face and feet.
Only one sugestion, the feet looks very ape like, what do you think to make a similar hands?
Anyway I like a lot, was only a coment.

Thanks for share…finally
Arturo

i love this, great silouette and form. Nice style. Break the symmetry on the face and upper body and this is top row worthy

thanks for the comments fellas :slight_smile:

@brett . thks mate , i really dig that shia labeouf you did,it was just top notch stuff.

@Ville . DANNY !!! where have YOU been man !! lol . hope all is well buddy

@DHARMAESTUDIO . yes i think you are right . perhaps i used my small feminine looking hands as reference too much -_-" hehe . i’ll see if i can ape 'em out a little more.thks man

@mike . thks .yes i agree its too symmetrical at the moment

anyways here is a cubie i did today for fun . ~ 2-3 hrs of sculpting . clay tubes default settings is by far my favourite brush,reminds me of how i would do a real sculpture. i have to unwrap fatty now .
cheers,
d

[attach=149031]mayadamien_cubie.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

mayadamien_cubie.jpg

wow!
I love the first one!
great sculpting!

Cheers!

Two ace works!

Hey man, loving your abdul model. Crit: Forearm line is to pronounce from the beginning of the wrist to his bicep. Id soften it half way through his arm and face away to the bicep.

Good stuff! :+1:

Very nice I like the first one :+1: :+1:

Love that first one. Did you build him from zspheres or just a simple mesh that you transposed? Keep updating ths thread man, I can see it’ll be killer! Hope you move to texturing too.

Wonderful sculpt! I like the weight and proportions :+1:

hey there folks,
here are what im calling my final renders. for the fullbody shot i used a sort of fisheye camera which gave sort of a strange effect lol . the character is a prisoner .he finds solace in deep meditation .

@xerious3d : thanks for the crit man , you have a very sharp eye indeed :slight_smile:

@WHW_ : yeah it was a mesh i made in ( you guessed it ) maya . i will post a picture of my basemesh later , along with some shots of the final sculpt which differ somewhat from my earlier shots.

hope you like it ,
D

[attach=154072]mayadamien_the_golden_age.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

mayadamien_the_golden_age.jpg

and here is a head close up

zbcthumb1.jpg
[attach=154073]mayadamien_the_golden_age_h.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Awesome work! Lookin’ forward to seeing more!