ZBrushCentral

Hells Angel's Sketchbook(contains nudity)

Taking a break from my illustrations for now and its been a while since i’ve brushed, so figured it was a good time to start a sketchbook and do some quick doodles
These are some doodles of characters born in pencil in my sketchbook. Really wanted to see what they would look like in 3d. I didnt spend anytime detailing any of these…just quick strokes with the clay tubes brush to loosen up the hand and mind:)

front.jpg

Attachments

side.jpg

back.jpg

radar01.jpg

Great backshot of the lizardman! :+1:

hey. both are very cool!

love the expression of the lizard-man. especially because it doesn’t look bad. i mean, not a badass monster. it looks peaceful. nice done :+1:

hey vivek!

ha… cool expression on the croc-man. looking forward for more work on this.
alien sketch looks great too.

-r

Love the characters, that croc dude is awesome. Great work there!! :cool:

nice sculpt vivekram especially crocman one . its realy looking great

Nice work! :+1:

great work here too:+1:

cherub_rock: thanks!:)…I’m calling him Crooca for now!

wethand: thanks. I didnt want him to be too much of a meanie!..poor guy is stuck with an intimidating croc as it is:)

rasmus: hey buddy…good to see you here!.dunno if I’ll be picking up any of these to detail. They are here just to get some ideas out and to keep more flowing.

spimmy, gang, roger & arunzb : thanks guys!

Heres another one from my book.Poor guy doesnt know how to handle his recent rejection:(

Do keep those thoughts flowing in!

Slow down a bit. Your designs are ‘too much’.
But keep going! :+1:

I say blow up the dam and go. Really got some amazing forms and flow going there.

-d

Croc man is awesome! I also like the expression and proportions of the second character.

Had seen the first two on CG tantra too…
nice sketches…:smiley:

Bas Mazur: Haha.thanks man

Dman3d: Thankyou, i’ve been tryin to push myself and not get lazy!:slight_smile:

womball: thanks!:slight_smile:

ivar: thanks for droppin by in here too:)

Those who have been to my sketchblog might find this one familiar, and those who frequent my blog might notice that this is my first female sculpt in ZB!..Yayyy!!
Tried to keep this one inside 10 hours so I did overlook a couple of areas that I now see that I can work on. Proportions were not meant to be realistic.Now when I think about it,probably should have given her some kinda expression.
Nuthin much to say on the subject apart from the fact that this was fun!:slight_smile:

sword01.jpg

Attachments

sword02.jpg

sword03.jpg

wow nice models m8!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
i love the crocGuy! fantastic!

Great work!

thanks all!

a couple of small updates. cgtantra was kind enough to let me sketch out a couple of quick sculpts for their modeling contest banners. This superman sculpt was done for their September contest titled “Superhero Gone Bad”. The sculpt was done in 2 hours.
Hope u like!!

super.jpg

This was done again for tantra’s ongoing October challenge titled “Femme Fatale” again as poster art. Took about 4-5 hours on this.

femmeFinalJpg.jpg

these are great speed sculpts…2 hours? nice

these last 2 sculpts have a very unique comic book look to them, im really diggin it. Great stuff overall