ZBrushCentral

"carnival project"

Hello.everyone one.
My name is weiluntsai. I want show you some works of my school project called “Carnival.” My core character Mr.Bocelli is mostly done.
I hope you like it and please feel free to give me advice.:wink:

ZBC_THUMB2.jpg
[attach=141582]clwon_tex_pose_vr2.jpg[/attach]

some details
[attach=141541]Clown_suspender_sm.jpg[/attach]

[attach=141543]clown_face.jpg[/attach]

[attach=141548]clown_prpos.jpg[/attach]

thanks for your looking

Attachments

clwon_tex_pose_vr1.jpg

Clown_suspender_sm.jpg

clown_face.jpg

clown_prpos.jpg

clwon_tex_pose_vr2.jpg

:+1: :+1: :+1: great modeling-texturing-render-top row???

Very cool work!!
Best regards, Selwy

Yep, cool model and great character design!

edit: Just saw your website, good works there too!

looking cool :+1:

Awesome and incredibly freaky!

interesting character and nice sculpting/rendering
really cool :slight_smile:

The only thing that I don’t like from this is how his hand is holding the whip. It looks wrapped around it, and not natural at all. It looks like a plastic toy with all digits bent at the same interval.

Imagine how you loosely hold your cell phone to your ear during a conversation and try to mimic this relaxed hand pose. There isn’t much tension or aggression to how he’s holding the whip, so a casual grip would work.

Even if you don’t like the idea of the casual, relaxed grip, the grip should be changed, with the last knuckle of each finger rolling over the whip’s handle.

It could look similar to this, but obviously the fingers would be constricted more, around the whip’s handle. I found this online.

302632917_f748ee624e.jpg

Gary Komar: thanks for your encourage!!!

selwy: thanks you so much. Nice to see you here. Your great scuplture also inspired me a lot.

undoz: Thank you.I like your works also. Very Nice form preseatation and sculpture. Thank you.

ncollings: thank you. your works are all awesome.

womball: thank you and thank you

freesupra: thank you

gboess: that’s a very good suggestion that I need. also thanks you spent time to find the reference. I’ll fix this problem.

Beautiful concept, sculpt and texture! :+1: !

Great tone, the color scheme just makes it that much cooler…and the models are just great. Congrats on a great piece. :+1:

Giantsun : thank you:lol:

Etcher : yes, i want to do some unique and also covering every part of modeling skill. That’s way I have this idea and also “the ringing brother” circus gave me many inspirations.

here is a zb models
[clown_zb_model.jpg]

Ticks all the boxes, great character :cool:

go~go~go

:smiley:

Nice work

tommy3d: thank you

kuancannon: you2.go go go! hope everything will be very well

overmind82: thank you.

I’ll post some character in the future:cool:

Brilliant! awesome!, wow, very professional, the clothing the pose!, the textures, damn! you rock! congrats :smiley:

Creepy but great modeling+texturing work! And I really like the Converse logo on his shoes. Funny idea! :slight_smile:

this is my second character in my project called “Hell-Elephant”
I want to do a classic role in circus, and I add some idea and creepy design for him. It’s still working on it.

Zbrush Model [![elephanZB.jpg|1200x749](upload://uWVxKv0pvDxzyaULKevtxgK9fKY.jpeg)]![elephant_maya_view_wire_sm.jpg|701x900](upload://3YC7DNhiaswRvN4CREXedC3GSrZ.jpeg)

thanks for your looking, C&C very welcome:)

Attachments

elephant_render_test.jpg

Wow, great work.