ZBrushCentral

LeXuSMalus`s works

Hi All
in this thread, I will publish my work.
First, I posted my last year’s work, to which I have recently returned.
Meet, Rincewind the Wizzard

[lit.jpg]mid.jpg

Another Action-Hero-Contest survivor. :slight_smile:
Haha :slight_smile: Great work! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
Love the mimic and the shoes…and the little legs.
Great scene! Reall cool stuff!

Woud you show us some WIPs :slight_smile: ?

Hi there LeXuSMalus… looks like this will be another thread I’ll be subscribing to. It’s good to see your works here. I like the mood and humor in the piece. Really nice work. Looking forward to see more stuff from you :slight_smile:

Haha… that’s brilliant! Good to see another thread from someone in the contest. I really liked your entry. Finalists are announced tomorrow right? :wink:

Very nice exaggerated style for the wizard and well executed :+1:

2 Moni-Poroni: thnx for the comments. funny you thought the definition of all of us :smiley: need to create a community of Action-Hero-Contest survivors :smiley:
2 SolidSnakexxx: Hi there Yong. I am glad to see you here. Thanks for the comments :slight_smile:
2 Captain Sensible: thank you. Yes, soon announce 10 finalists, I am all in suspense :slight_smile:

another render and several WIP

[[attach=129712]wip5.jpg[/attach]]![wip5.jpg|600x800](upload://mwBjWNbkagUYkfPtNsnXbZpWGia.jpeg)

[[attach=129713]wip1.jpg[/attach]]![wip1.jpg|600x800](upload://9AdRfqUmSWF0xAjpkZ95gg27Zqy.jpeg)

[[attach=129714]wip2.jpg[/attach]]![wip2.jpg|900x600](upload://6WY9Uq4IaihD2Hoa5EgzcSZpU04.jpeg)

[[attach=129715]wip4.jpg[/attach]]![wip4.jpg|600x800](upload://aeobXNeetPl06UO3If397eSBMGX.jpeg)

[thum.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘129717’,‘thum.jpg’,1,0))
[ ]

The word I wanted to use actually didn´t came to my mind…that´s why I´ve said “surivor” instead of it…but I mean this in a positive way. :slight_smile:

Cool render and thanks for the WIPs! :slight_smile:

Edit: May I ask you how you´ve created the background?
Because that´s the next thing I want to learn. (To do this with Zbrush only)
Don´t worry…^^ I don´t want to know the excact steps…I´m just curious how you´ve started (if it´s Zbrush work).
With an Image plane, or Plane3D? Or just painting the canvas? I have no clue. :slight_smile:

great facial expression :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

2 tokio: thank you
2 Moni-Poroni: thnx. Yes, background was make in Zbrush. All parts were made separately and placed in a 2,5D. building for example was only one, and then duplicated with minor changes. after placement of a little more was corrected by 2,5 D mode and a bit in Photoshop

I would like to show a small video, which shows how to add depth to your picture

http://www.screencast.com/t/xERhfPB7

P.S. how would show video from screencast.com here?

[thum2.jpg]

Thank you for showing u s the process…and thank you for the video… Screencast doesn’t seem to like to be embedded in here I think. Thanks, mate :cool:

Thank you soo much LeXuSMalus! :slight_smile:
Unfortuately I can´t view the video for some reason. :frowning:
But thanks a lot for the reply!
The background is awesome!!! (the model too :wink: ).
Glad to hear you used Zbrush for it!
I had a discussion a few weeks ago with somebody regarding creating backgrounds in Zbrush. This person told me it is absolutely NOT possible to get good results.
I want to make all my future projects entirely in Zbrush. Also the backgrounds.
I only had a “problem” with the Depth. Didn´t know that I can change this settings…so I asked the Support.
Now everything is fine and I can´t understand why some people think it isn´t possible.
Hehe… I´m looking forward to the moment I can show this one person who told me that it isn´t possible some work. :stuck_out_tongue:
The lesson is clear- You don´t get good results with Zbrush.
You get amazing results with it! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
Your work is truly inspiring!
Thanks again for the reply
and congratulations for your New Born Hero! :slight_smile:

Edit:
I´ve tried it again. And I could view the video now.
Didn´t know that it´s possible to select exactly the areas where you want for example the depth and the fog. And I didn´t know that it´s possible to change the colour of the fog.
:bulb: :bulb: :bulb: That´s been the “Ahhhhhh-effect” for today. :slight_smile:
Thank you so much for sharing this great video!

Congrats on top 10! :+1: !
Beautiful work on Rincewind, thank you so much for sharing the video! :+1: !
Already lookin’ forward to seeing more!

What a cool tutorial thanks. and congratulations on top ten, your a hell of an Artist. take care and good luck

Nice close ups and congrats on getting into the top ten! I’ll bet you’re even more in suspense now!! :+1:

2 SolidSnakexxx: thanks. glad that you visit and that my thread
2 Moni-Poroni: thnx. good luck in this case. I hope that you show this man what “in our infinite universe everything is possible”
2 Etcher: thnx
2 threetails: thanks. I congratulate you, too, with this :slight_smile:
2 Captain Sensible: thank you. a little bit time left gnaw nails with excitement :slight_smile:

at the moment I’m working on a continuation of the topic of Terry Pratchett
I am doing the second hero of his books - Twoflower
Work still in a state of WIP

wip2.jpg

nice work, looking good. how in the world are you doing such spectacular eyes. im working on mine for the early man, but yours are great.

Excellent Sculpt, i love it :+1:

Another great update! Thanks for posting! :+1: !

2 threetails: thanks for the feedback. you impressed by the form or material the eye? if the material I will share this, just below
2 Adrien: thanks
2 Etcher: big thanks to you. I am glad that you make regular visits to my topic

<b>About the eye:</b>
   Many asked me about the eyes that I use. even on youtube, where I lay out the progress of the NewBornHero, just to post it here.
   so I decided to share this technology

it is actually quite simple. I use two types of eye. the first is the eyes looking at the camera and the eyes looking where I should. they are all made with the help of photographs of the eye
   <b>
   eyes looking at camera:</b>
   This matcap material that is added to the sphere without the additional deformation.
  ([i]<b>click to the picture to download material</b>[/i])

[[attach=131168]mat.jpg[/attach]](http://cgalchimy.com/files/textedit/lex_eye1v.zip)

<b>simple eye:</b>

it's just a texture added to the standard PolySphere.ZTL and transferred to polypaint
  ([i]<b>click to the picture to download textures</b>[/i])
  [[attach=131172]textures.jpg[/attach]](http://cgalchimy.com/files/textedit/textures.zip)

_5v texture with a layer to change the color of iris at the desired

that's all. I hope that this will help you!

[![tamb.jpg|100x76](upload://lpm5dlJhOeiNbxIoYt2khDLvNPM.jpeg)]

Attachments

mat.jpg

textures.jpg

Thanks man, they look great.

looks great LeXuSMalus :slight_smile: thanks a lot for sharing this eyes material :+1: