ZBrushCentral

3mm(M.Modarres) sketchbook and zbrush stuff

Hi every one
i have been here for so long time and inspire from every piece you guys and gals created,cheers to all,so i decided to create my own sketch book and zbrush stuff here,hope you like it,i’m always looking for improve my skills so don’t hesitate to critique and comments:)
the first pictures belong to soshiant’s cinematic project ,"akuman"one of the main monster from the game,although the look and even name of the character have been changed…
akuman_head_sheet_p1.jpg

and full body :
[attach=127044]1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

1.jpg

really like the face detailing
waiting for your update

Whoa…that’s one freaking amazing model. Love the horn and everything! :+1: :+1:

arunzb:thanks

SolidSnakexxx:thanks man

i sculpted this female study ,last week,thinking about posing the character and some study about female forms:)

[GPOSE_SHEET.jpg]GIRLBUST.jpg

Most impressive! Top row! :D:D:D:D:D

hi. that horned demon is really cool thing, for real. but female is not as good as it could be.

Great demon and the woman sculpt even better -very natural looking :+1:

Norman3D,Uber,arsan thanks for kind words and critique.:smiley:

this is dragon dog creature i did for fun last week, based on Bobby Chiu’s concept.
some time doing fast and more fun model help me to have better feel and doing more serious work.

he is so talented illustrator and artist.
http://digital-bobert.cgsociety.org/gallery/

[DOGDRAGON_SHEET.jpg]49534_1215756296_large.jpg

hi all

just post my cartooni sketch for an animated series,just sculpted and then resurfaced it .

ZBC_THUMB1.jpg
[attach=130464]father_zb_sheet.jpg[/attach]
[attach=130465]father.jpg[/attach]

i recorded two video timelaps of this little fat father:D

hope you like it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e19wE25iUAI&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFC_HMjTU6M

Btw,any one know how to show the youtube video on the forume page?

Attachments

father_zb_sheet.jpg

father.jpg

hey great work man, the akuman model looks awesome. The only crit I have is that the knees on both the girl model and the akuman model looks a bit flat…more form and detailing there would make it even better.
also on the girl model I think the brows could be softened a bit and more fom given to the eyes and nose…the hair could also be refined a bit…dont want to come across too harsh…just think that with a little bit more work the models would look even better. the horns look fantastic btw. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Very nice work sir! Every one of them! I really like the detail you put into those horns… love the twist on them too. I’d love to see the fat guy colored up.

Keep ‘em comin’!

-3DToons

Hi 3mm. I somehow seem to have missed this thread… You have such cool worx, so well done! I’m subscribing! Keep goin’! :+1:

bravo dragon dog dragon dog :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: i like it
i need it at my home …

hey there!

nice sb. i really like the head of your demon (-rest is good too, but the head is very nice).
great toon character too.

-r

Great work!!
Best regards, Selwy

Demon good!

Hi every one ,thanks for kind words and counstractive critiques:),very apperciated;)

Definitley maybe:thanks man,you right about the knee,i need more focusing on my lower anatomy study,i just focusing on more detailing on my models,thanks again

3d toons:thanks again,if you want to see the fat guy colored just take a look at my blog here:
http://mmodarres.blogspot.com/

Etcher:thanks,i look at your sketchbook and the anatomy is so cool,keep it up man:)

Tokio:thank you,i wish i have such a bizzare critter in my home as pet:lol:

Abyss103:thank you,you have some cool works in you sketch book.

Selwy:thnaks man,really nice to hear good words from you,i using your cloth brush now and it’s great,i will upload some more focusied cloth concept when i have more time:)

Gatilove:thanks man

just working on new sketch based on Carlos haunte:

[HAUNTE_MONSTER_02.jpg]

Ow, that’s another cool one! keep goin’! :+1: ! Thanks for the nice comment on my sculpts!

hi every one

i’m back with another study,sketches,this time i try to focus on drapery and cloths,so this is still wip and need tones of work.:rolleyes:
[clothstudy_wip.jpg]

this one is eally cool Mohammad.keep it up man ^.^
by the way,I saw your akuman textured in your blog.will you please send a snapshot of his head with “flat color” material? I always wondered how is this kinda skin
and the shader os his skin looks perfect ( I know,it needs some more attention) but still looks good
u rendered it with Vray? if it’s possible,introduce me a tutorial or a lil help
I love it
good luck:+1: