ZBrushCentral

Blind beauty

This is my work for the wip challenge at CG Arena entitled “beautiful”. I thought about beauty from a blind man’s eyes.
I’ve done it all within Zbrush, the only work out of Zbrush was the blending of different renders as layers in Photoshop.

![model-view-1.jpg|746x604](upload://fYn18j2MmirWYJ6D0uqPj2WmRzO.jpeg)![model-viewside-persp-1.jpg|844x667](upload://axXekNvAVaxcuUD1vzamlEUK7cZ.jpeg)![model-view-front-persp-1.jpg|761x630](upload://jO0hDlPfPgwJzKOA1GU3cCiBEez.jpeg)![model-view-top-right.jpg|666x592](upload://5d8btYW1U8B1QEsRyIiIsddVE2k.jpeg)![model-view-left.jpg|666x639](upload://jUCvCSZo351yr4HfEVymUWMsWzP.jpeg)![Beautiful-challenge-best-1000.jpg|1000x945](upload://gYnFSxeIsM8nS0JqQysRUPoASVQ.jpeg)![ZBC_THUMB2.jpg|100x76](upload://jOaEKUTmpwTqPxp3VAHcCQQOxYq.jpeg)

Great work! I love it… I have just checked your blog. Your drawing skills are priceless! Keep rocking,
best regards, Selwy

lol that’s disturbing :+1: :laughing:

and damn I love the Eeyore and piglet on your blog - so utterly priceless!

Really very smart as an idea, you should call it “THE OLD AND THE UGLY”.
Very Very good job. 5stars
but the colored composition is some how not coherant.
but any way. it’s so good that i hope you will be the winner
(don’t forget to post some WIP) :+1:

Really very smart as an idea, you should call it “THE OLD AND THE UGLY”.
Very Very good job. 5stars
but the colored composition is some how not coherant.
but any way. it’s so good that i hope you will be the winner
(don’t forget to post some WIP) :+1:

Selwy, Intervain and Organicon, thank you all very much, I had a lot of fun doing this and I’m quite pleased with the model, but you’re right, the coloring lets it down a bit. Fact is that it was my first experience of texturing and didn’t have enough time to learn how to do it properly in time for the final deadline of this challenge.
Never mind, I’ll do a better one now that the stress has gone.
By the way, I didn’t win this challenge, I got a mention as an honorable effort though. It’s good enough for me as it’s my first challenge.

Ha! funny concept.

Lots of fun!

LOL!
He is blind, why she has that bag on her head?

****in awesome. Love it!

Thanks guys, I’m glad this is cheering you up.
Why does she have the bag over the head if he’s blind anyway? Because you aren’t.

Hahaha, please, please, show her face :lol:

haha, very lovely and fun:D :+1: , man , love your style, great!!:+1:

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[font=Times New Roman]Cheers
Cesar Dacol Jr.
Aka, The Voodoo Monkey

hahaha!

just great!! :slight_smile:

Thank you all so much, this reception really made my day.

Bas, in truth she has a face underneath the bag and not just any face :wink: . I may decide to unveil her identity but it’s not going to be tomorrow.

Amazing!!!

…and you did it all in Z-Brush!!!

Even Better!!!

:smiley:

maxinkuk

Now that is sweet, and all done in Zbrush!

I give it 5 stars * * * * *

Something for aging baby boomers to acknowledge as a good laugh.

hah ! very fun !

Heh Heh,Nice one :slight_smile: