ZBrushCentral

Max's sketchbook

Welcome to my sketchbook.

I am going to put all my work in there in the future instead of starting a new thread each time.

Here are a few concept I did. Trying to define a semi-realistic style. Please tell me what you think.

[Buste_black_dude.jpg]Buste_women.jpg

Attachments

Buste_bald_dude.jpg

Very cool busts! Keep up the great work!

Very nice start of your book,

keep it up
L

good start there Max :wink:

Thanks you!

Here is another model I’ve been working for some time now. I’m gonna try texturing this one. So if you have any comment it would be nice, so I can fix it before.

[attach=115110]tarasque_close_up_right.jpg[/attach]
[attach=115111]tarasque_left_02.jpg[/attach]
[attach=115112]tarasque_Top.jpg[/attach]
tarasque_right.jpg
[attach=115114]tarasque_left.jpg[/attach]
[attach=115115]tarasque_close_up_left.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

tarasque_close_up_right.jpg

tarasque_left_02.jpg

tarasque_Top.jpg

tarasque_left.jpg

tarasque_close_up_left.jpg

Nice gesture! A 3d model that reads beautifully in 2d from varius angles. Beautiful!

I also really like the stylized busts. I really enjoy video games with that semi-realistic style.

Very nice…Beutifully done, only thing if you check the tail proportion compare to body, because tail shud have volume and length to support his body mass while he is in action. it looks little weak currently.

http://vinayvikramsingh.blogspot.com/

i really like your work, especially the beast you just posted :+1:

Wonderful models, I especially like the beast. Great works! :+1: :+1:

cool!!! i like them, especially the beast it looks awesome.Nice work man

Thanks for those comments, it’s really appreciated. I’m happy you liked it, so I’ll get back to work and texture that thing.

vinay vikram singh: I’m gonna try to make that tail bigger see how it look, thanks for the suggestion.

Man u r just amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
i love the monster
but i have feeling that u use the same base mesh for all the heads that u made
if that true can u plz show me the wire fram
keep going dude

Well…thanks Mohamed, that comment is definitely good for my ego…lol…

Yes you have the eye, the 3 first sketches are indeed from the same base mesh. But I don’t want to show it to you cause it’s kinda bad, it’s not made to be used in production, but is working very well for sketching.

But if you want I can send you images of another mesh I made that would be much more of a good example of what to do, if that is what you need.

Im not sure why but I really like the girls face. I mean it`s not some super detailed face like many you can see around here but it has something special that makes me like it.

Thanks silvaticus. I’m happy you liked it, I was trying to define a semi-realistic style for future models, so I guess that it’s good that you find something special about it.

no its ok dude
and happy zbrushing

Very cool stuff Max. I’m glad you’re not internet shy anymore…:wink:

lol, guess I’m not anymore.

I really like the last one.
Looks like a dragon-like demon. Very good work on the face and the anatomy. Only crit I would have are the muscles from the head/jaw to the clavicle. They look too “straight”, somewhat stiff and not natural. But overall it’s a really cool creature. :+1: