ZBrushCentral

Blacksad Interpretation

Hello everyone,

Here is my interpretation of Blacksad, the comic book from Juan Diaz Canales and Juanjo Guarnido.

Blacksad.jpg

Nice clean sculpt. Good sense of weight to the hat on the ears. Nice wrinkles, and good character to the face, too. :+1:

love that comicfigure. Good start, looking forward your next steps.
Will you do a full figure /Action-Pose? Would be nice to see also a interpretation of a scene from the comicbook.

Kepp it on
Greetings from Germany
Linus

Never heard of the comic Blacksad,
but I like your interpretation very much !

Lucky

Nice model, but i don’t know what kind of animal is this, which is most of the time obivous in the Guarnido drawings. I hope it isn’t John Blacksad;).

Blacksad is my favourite comic book.

wow , great :+1: , i want to see more detail , waiting your updates;)

Thanks a lot for your comments

Lucky_1: If you don’t know that comic you have to read it, its awesome. Its in french but you are from Belgium so you might be able to read it. Anyways if you are Flemish it’s worth seeing it at least for the artwork.

LinuXr17 and barbarossaX: I don’t plan on doing more details, I wanted it to keep it simple and I already started another model. I`m gonna put more details on that new one.

Luki: It is indeed John Blacksad, like I said it`s an interpretation, so I did not try to make it look too much like the comic book.

This is great!!! it’s a great interpretation and sculpt! top row to me! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Great Work Man! :smiley:

OOOh nice work Max ;):+1:

very nice!

ho yeah, well executed. I want more, more more…

Well… thanks a lot for the good comments guys and girls. That is sure gonna give me some motivation to work on my next model.