ZBrushCentral

ZBrush "designs"

Hi there heres my new Image WIP its called Taken,its in early stage of process,I wanted to go with a little more of stylish cartoony but at the same time creepy way ,It would be great if someone have some suggestions! Taken_start.jpg

hmmm… it looks intresting.:wink:

I like this a lot, do you plan on posting any more views of it?

Thanks,another views with small updates

Taken_start_02.jpg

Attachments

Taken_start_03.jpg

That is definitely creepy, its like his mouth is ripped in half…got lots o potential

Thanks man,heres update! Taken_04.jpg

funny, man:D

Thanks,Update! Taken_update.jpg

Update!

update_02.jpg

His mouth looks a little off. Other than that it’s just perfect!! :smiley:

Thanks man,thats what I wanted to have here,it gives another sense of flow to the composition and heres a quick paintover to show some basic colors because I want some crazy effective colors here,if someone have some color ideas just say,I will add more details in my other maps normal,displacement we will see! color_version_02.jpg

Ok heres the update! Its a start for the hand she will be deformed half monster half human! Hand_start.jpg

wow! this is awesome. really nicely done. think you got a very unique style.

-r

Great piece of art. Congrats!

very nice work nellement !
(she/he looks like there 's something terrible wrong with his/her hand …:wink: )

Lucky

brettSinclair:Thanks man thats great to hear from you!
Lucky_1:Thanks ,thanks for helping me finding these lovely Adam’s matcaps,that hand stuff I wanted to be deformed,because I want it to look like half alien,monster half human!
Abyss103:Thanks!

Update!

Update_03.jpg

very creative work here man!

KOOL Stuff, FRIEND.

I love the Idea. I’m gonna stay tuned to this one.

keep it up!!

CAS

mdale13,CAS NYC thanks! Update!

update_04.jpg

Update!

update_05.jpg