Zbrush Addict, 22 years of age.

[Untit22led-1.jpg]

[attach=96681]inbvyd.jpg[/attach]
[attach=96682]307wabt.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

inbvyd.jpg

307wabt.jpg

nice head:+1: :+1: :+1:

If I had to make a critique, I would say that his teeth don’t seem to follow his jaw line at all. Judging from just how concave his cheeks are, I’d say that he has no molars :smiley: I like the head though, I think its great!

I like it.Its strong and he looks like a tuff russian from the kgb to me :)…Looks great :).

Just a quickie a did over a couple drinks.

[zdoodle1.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘96982’,‘zdoodle1.jpg’,1,0))

[Untitle111d-1.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘97102’,‘Untitle111d-1.jpg’,1,0))

Really cool materials and sculpts. Are they just busts or full figures?

dAnconia

This one is really cool… You should refine it…:+1:

I really like the first and the third sculpts, as Sebcesoir said you should keep on working the last one, the design seems really cool. :wink:

Sebcesoir- Ive watched your work for a long time, hearing from you means alot, i willl definately refine this one.

DAnconia - Thanks! mostly busts, but this last one is full figure

HellGrind - Thanks!

[Untitled-11111.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘97146’,‘Untitled-11111.jpg’,1,0))

almost finished the torso

Thx!

Lokking good man, keep it up…

any updates on this guy? really like the chizled cut muscle thing you got going there :0

thanks guys, heres an update.

[

](javascript:zb_insimg(‘97940’,‘Untitled-12121.jpg’,1,0))

I really didnt want this kind of definative anatomy, but i really got overzealous, and i admit this is turning into an anatomy study (probably good for me since i damn well need it.)

[
](javascript:zb_insimg(‘97940’,‘Untitled-12121.jpg’,1,0))

dang. that is a nice update!

really nice alien, can you PLEASE tell me how you got your anatomy structured in that way!? im really struggling with it…:wink:

zaheer07 - Hey, What i have been doing is using the clay brush, stroking from the musicle origin to the insertion, using my wacom tablet that uses pen pressure i go from hard pressure quickly to soft in one stroke. I hope that helps!

Daconia - Thanks bud!

[

](javascript:zb_insimg(‘98155’,‘2121.jpg’,1,0))

Im a little lost i have to admit, I became very frustrated with the “human anatomy”. I changed the design to look a little more alien or animal.

Opinions needed, did i ruin it or should i keep going in this direction. Ideas! :smiley:

seems like it needs wings or a tail. You can go the gargoyle way. Demon is ofcourse always an option. It definitely has a bird like feel to it due to the beak like mouth. I would soften up the angle of the mouth a bit. Everything else is smooth and subtle. That corner of the mouth is the most extreme angle.

Love the way you interpret anatomy. Im trying to go for that look but i am missing something. Ill figure it out.

Heres a thread to help you out with the anatomy for humans.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=60069

As far as the anatomy of your alien, its pretty nice. The thing you have to decide is where you want to take it. I think the best way to go forward is to pose it in a dynamic pose.

I really like the side view and the hard edges on his upper lip.

I hope you give him more weight because at the moment (in my oppinion) that muscular neck don’t matches up with the skinny body. More flesh would do well. :slight_smile:

Cheers “ko’gen”.