ZBrushCentral

monkeymuscke SKETCHBOOK

here is a wip of a bad guy for my friend feesh and I’s project. his name is the boil. gunna take him over the edge with boils! should be discusting.
will document progress. he will be a squid from the waist down. more like a tripod with a beak. hands will end in 4-5 tentacles. long coat to hide the fact he doesnt have legs. as well as some bondage gear. currently about 8 hours work time.

started with zspheres, then re flowed topo for more head rez. but kept it simple.
plan to resurface as gamemesh in maya once all the parts are finished.

still in the design phaze so feel free to crit or throw ideas this way:)
peace

head_show.jpg .

Attachments

head_show2.jpg

head_show3.jpg

head_show4.jpg

Love the face details really really great. The arms look really weird though. The shoulders need to rest higher and the triceps are hanging too low. The biceps arent big enough. It seems that the arms a little short as well. The elbows should rest right on the hips when by his side.

Keep it going!

great modelling and i admire you for being able to work on a face like that lol for me it is too disturbing to look at… :lol:

Dude, get that guy some tetracycline!!! Looks great so far, sensai.

More later,

Derek

done for today on to the gross fingers on the morrow. then off to finishing the arms and neck.

head_show5.jpg

Whoa, cool, M! I would have loved to have seen this at work.
That is quite a skin condition he has, I am really interested to see what you do with him.

Heather

yeh get that guy some pro-active solution. recommended by sean combs and jessica simpson

if this guy had lotion he wouldnt look so cool! :smiley:

nice work, can’t wait to see you complete.

Amazing model! cant wait to see the final rendering. Is this the material you are going to be using for the final? i liked the second in your little material line up

thanks guys! here is an update hour 16 or so! skin condition dire! still some detailing left to do.head_show6.jpg

Attachments

head_show7.jpg

jinky.jpg

head_show8.jpg

great

what is the material in the third attached image ?

thanks

Great work Mark, really nice detailing. Can’t wait to see more bro. Stop slackin at home htough! jk

-Brandon

now that im on vacation till my new job starts gunna try o finish some personal work thats been on the shelf . this is an attempt at a likeness guess who?likeness.jpg

That asian girl from Crouching Tiger, and the other recent movies in that vein. The young pretty star. Is that who?

-Brandon

Regarding the Boil Guy;

YYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!
In a good way though:+1: :+1: :wink:

tattoo girl sculpt.jpg

aayasdune1.jpg

Attachments

aayasdune2.jpg

would like to see the low poly mesh of the last girl, with equiptment.

Very nice work.
I really like the shoulder and arm of the last girl, very natural.
The only observation I could give you is the knee, not sure you would see so much definition with the trousers on.